Meanwhile in Sunderland... (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

fernandopartridge

Embarrassing that such a 'massive' club still blames its failure to gain enough points on somebody else.

#CarlBakerDay #ClivePlattWeek #JohnGayleMonth

Gint11

Said it before and ill say it again. Sunderland fans can fuck off. Yeah thats right, fuck off. Wankers.

Grendel

Perhaps I should resurrect my user id on there one more time and engage in another fascinating debate with Bob Stokoes hat - a poster that would even outdo Savos Dad in the amount of expletives to be written in a sentence.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just tried to register on their site so I could give them some stick. They don't allow Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook etc, addresses! Bloody poxy site! Typical of Northern Scum!

kevinleftpeg

a proper Footie 'we hate you' thread, thank fuck. Did not think I would miss them so much.

There must be one on the Vile & Crisp bowl forums too............. However I dare not look as they are frequented by underage boys & I certainly do not want a Jimmy rep

Mary_Mungo_Midge

This guy doesn't understand karma.

He probably thinks it's what he starts to become after he's been very angry....

Seriously; it's whole town, and a club beset by Little Man's Syndrome, sitting in the shadow of it's more auspicious and successful neighbour, Newcastle. If evidence were needed of how psychologically corrupt a city's folk are, it's this response - decades later - to us kicking off a game a few minutes late. It's not we spoiled one of their results in that fateful season; let alone each and every one. Still, if you've devoid of the intellect to face up to your own short-comings, the easiest thing to do is to point the shaky, misshaped finger of blame in another's direction

glancy89

Wow some of the posters were probably not even born but still hold a grudge!! Need to stop living in Newcastles shadow and get a grip! I would never wish any club to cease existence like one numpty mentioned!

Joy Division

We cheated. I'm not surprised they are cross.

Not necessarily to the extent as to what they believe. Yes Jimmy Hill showed the Sunderland score on the scoreboard but its is a myth that he ordered the game to be delayed by 15 minutes. It was a police decision because of the amount of fans from Bristol trying to get into the ground.

And not to forget it was Bristol City knocking the ball around in their own half, they seem to get off lightly in this whole scenario.

SkyBlueHomer

They are hilarious, got to laugh at them. Check post #26 & #27.
Seem to now be hinting that they got relegated in 1997 because our game v Spurs kickoff late.
Wasn't that the same seaon Middlesbro were deducted points because their manager Brian Robson refused to field a team because he was short of players, 3 points which eventually cost them, they don't moan about that

oscillatewildly

When you've had little to celebrate - as is the case if you are a Blunderland supporter, then you will have plenty to commiserate over.
Just had a look at 'SMB' - 'Stupid Mackem Bastards', surely? One 'blerk' had that Div 1 survival game back in May 1977 as being at Ashton Gate. Another brought up the final weekend of 1996/97 when they had to gain just a single point against admittedly, the all conquering powerhouse champions of the world that were Wimbledon, to avoid relegation. And they failed. Yet again.
Sometimes, just sometimes, it's a good idea to look back and re-evaluate 'blame'. Something an 'SMB' is clearly incapable of.

ajsccfc

Someone cut me up on the way to work and riled me, so I really hope his entire family dies in a fire. KARMA

kg82

I'm not sure how they can blame the Spurs game on us?! We had to go there and win either way. We did our job, they didn't. I couldn't care less about the other one, it's over 35 years ago for crying out loud!

mrtrench

Not necessarily to the extent as to what they believe. Yes Jimmy Hill showed the Sunderland score on the scoreboard but its is a myth that he ordered the game to be delayed by 15 minutes. It was a police decision because of the amount of fans from Bristol trying to get into the ground.

And not to forget it was Bristol City knocking the ball around in their own half, they seem to get off lightly in this whole scenario.

I was in the kop, now maybe my memory is playing tricks but I recall Yorath walking around talking to each Cov player and we also stopped trying at that point. It very much looked like a deal had been struck.

Grendel

I've just been promoted to reserve team player on their forum

the rumpo kid

if they had beaten everton, it wouldn't matter

if they had beaten Wimbledon, it wouldn't matter

they did neither, sad old blunderland.

Moff

Some of the posts are actually more reasonable and decent than I expected, and are from proper football fans.

The ones who deliever the same old bile are the old has been's who have fekk all else in their lives and so have to get angry, as they would say, ' 'proper angry like' about a dated football game. All clubs have twats like it, its just they like to bang on about the issue.

Houchens Head

My grandfather was killed in the Blitz in 1940. I don't blame the Germans - but I've never forgiven his employer who asked him to work that night! (Am I a Makem? :))

bigfatronssba

My grandfather was killed in the Blitz in 1940. I don't blame the Germans - but I've never forgiven his employer who asked him to work that night! (Am I a Makem? :))

You would probably blame Otto von Bismarck if you were a Makem.

Otis

It is very sad, rather pathetic and totally embarrassing.

How on earth can anyone hold a grudge for so long over something so petty? :(

Como

I was at the Spurs game, but not the Bristol game.

We were with home supporters, did nor realise we were not alone until the second goal went in.

I was convinced we were down, seemed too much to do, in the Pub beforehand the song was Scunthorpe Scunthorpe, we will be playing Scunthorpe, you're not?

All I remember is that we had 11 in the box at the end.

Houchens Head

And they bombed our chip shop :(

Gutted!

dancers lance

I had the 'fortune' of going to university in Sunderland. One lovely evening me and two friends were injured in a Taxi crash (into the back of a skip, with flashing lights) because the driver was shouting (and spitting) out of the window at a girl in a Newcastle shirt...I rest my case.

skybluepm2

Just tried to register on their site so I could give them some stick. They don't allow Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook etc, addresses! Bloody poxy site! Typical of Northern Scum!

I'm surprised they have the internet up there at all the poor bastards. Weird how they hate us after all these years. Funny to see their reaction though. And I thought the dancing Jimmy Hill was brilliant :)

Users who are viewing this thread