Mcsheffrey's up for it! (1 Viewer)

warwickcccfc

My brother bumped into Macca yesterday and asked him about what was going on. He said he didn't know but as a Cov Kid, he would stand up and be counted on Saturday, fill in for Captain Bakes and do it for the fans.

He said he had a shirt printed and would unveil it when he scores on Saturday, wouldn't say what was on it.

Now that's someone who cares about the club.

chiefdave

My brother bumped into Macca yesterday and asked him about what was going on. He said he didn't know but as a Cov Kid, he would stand up and be counted on Saturday, fill in for Captain Bakes and do it for the fans.

He said he had a shirt printed and would unveil it when he scores on Saturday, wouldn't say what was on it.

Now that's someone who cares about the club.

Hope it's not an urgent message if we've got to wait for him to score :p

To be fair he's been saying on twitter they'll give it 110% for the fans and Baker made a similar comment on Facebook

Nick

Administrator
Is this a wind up?

1. I hope he does score, but he only has 2 all season but i might have a quid

2. If he is captain any respect for pressley has gone as he must have been watching different games thorn style

torchomatic

It probably says SHITSU

ExmouthNeil

Come on everyone.... Give him a break... Do you think he's thinkin.... yeah I'll fuck this up just to keep all the boo boys happy...

Don't be soft... Get behind HIM and the rest of the boys... Let the rest of the crap sort itself out, nothing we can do apart from cheer the boys on!!!

Neil... PUSB!!!!!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Come on everyone.... Give him a break... Do you think he's thinkin.... yeah I'll feck this up just to keep all the boo boys happy...

Don't be soft... Get behind HIM and the rest of the boys... Let the rest of the crap sort itself out, nothing we can do apart from cheer the boys on!!!

Neil... PUSB!!!!!!

OK, I thought about what you've said. But no ;) thats no fun

covhead1

Good ole Sheffers, True City if ever there was one.

He's come in for a lot of stick lately, which is just so uncool, ok he ain't playing at his best at the mo, but wtf every player has bad spells. But even so, the commitment and passion for cov is there. Whats wrong with that!

He'll be back, of that i have no doubt. ;)

Nick

Administrator

He's come in for a lot of stick lately, which is just so uncool, ok he ain't playing at his best at the mo, but wtf every player has bad spells. But even so, the commitment and passion for cov is there. Whats wrong with that!

Is this another wind up?

I have commitment and passion, should they pay me thousands a week too?

skybluehugh

Sorry but carn't see him saying anything bad against his paymasters. He doesn't know for how much longer he will get a pay packet, well I wouldn't in his shoes

Sheffers is a cov lad and he loves this club. He's one of the good guys. He ent here for money like some of the PL arseholes, he's here cus he loves his city and he loves his club and i for one am not turning my back on him. C'MON SHEFFERS!

Nick

Administrator
Sheffers is a cov lad and he loves this club. He's one of the good guys. He ent here for money like some of the PL arseholes, he's here cus he loves his city and he loves his club and i for one am not turning my back on him. C'MON SHEFFERS!

Behave yourself!

psgm1

Banned

Have you actually watched him play in the past 2 seasons? He was poor last season, got shown up for pace so many times it was beyond a joke. 2 goals for a striker in a league where teams can score goals for fun isn't just poor, it is shockingly awful!

As for him being a city boy - there are around 10k city boys there season after season! How many would give their right arm for Sheffers privileged life?

As others have said he should give 110 %, although obviously 110% is impossible, but there is NO EXCUSE for not giving 100%!

I have no doubt he is trying, but every player comes to a point when they simply cannot do it anymore!

Lineker was a brilliant player, but would I have him in the squad ? (probably considering how awful our current strike force are!) :cool:

pastythegreat

Well done macca!!! Great goal!! Oh sorry........ you did what????

Users who are viewing this thread