Mcsheffrey (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Wouldnt ever boo a player, but he just makes me swear inside my head!

He shouldnt be on the pitch, let alone taking penalties!

ajsccfc

He's got 80 minutes to turn it round, let's give him some of that famed Coventry City fan patience we're known for.

Milky_1994

Leave him alone for fuck sake your just pathetic fans he's not played the best clearly, but stop giving him so much shit it's a joke.

torchomatic

Houdi

Maybe SISU should have put Mcsheffrey into administartion,with no visible assets and plenty of liabilities,surely a winding up order would be a formality.:(

thechase

Id just like to inform people im booing and am not too fussed if this upsets the many dillusional McSheffrey fans out there.

Faz

Took a missed penalty for the moaners to pop out of the woodwork. Pretty certain if Clarke had done the same, everyone would be going on about how shit he was

Sky Blue Jay

Took a missed penalty for the moaners to pop out of the woodwork. Pretty certain if Clarke had done the same, everyone would be going on about how shit he was

People have been moaning for awhile not come out the woodwork. He's taken it cuz he knows he's been poor and the best chance for him to shut everyone up blows it. Don't get me wrong i wanted him to score! Upset that goal could of set us up for a vital win

Nonleagueherewecome

People have been moaning for awhile not come out the woodwork. He's taken it cuz he knows he's been poor and the best chance for him to shut everyone up blows it. Don't get me wrong i wanted him to score! Upset that goal could of set us up for a vital win

He took it as after Baker he is almost certainly the next designated penalty taker. He has taken them in the past with success. Cody has never taken them ahead of him for CCFC.

Anyone can miss a penalty; it just so happened that an admittedly out of form boo-boys favourite has done so this time.

Everyone heckling him is a moronic turd. Just the sort of people who would pack out public hangings if the death penalty was brought back.

Sky Blue Jay

He took it as after Baker he is almost certainly the next designated penalty taker. He has taken them in the past with success. Cody has never taken them ahead of him for CCFC.

Anyone can miss a penalty; it just so happened that an admittedly out of form boo-boys favourite has done so this time.

Everyone heckling him is a moronic turd. Just the sort of people who would pack out public hangings if the death penalty was brought back.

So what ur saying is 90% of people on here are all turds... Nice

Nonleagueherewecome

I take that back heckling I don't agree with I never boo any player but you have to admit he has been poor

Agrred he has last few games, but a lot of people have been booing him for a lot longer, which has hammered his confidence. It's just totally counter-productive.

Faz

Did he miss the target? Not scoring a penalty hardly warrants silly little insults, even the best players do it. Personally, i think he is a weak link in the team and his shooting is terrible, but i can think of others just as poor. What makes me laugh are the reactions from a handful of our one-dimensional fans who think it's mature to call our players wankers and the such because they are on a bad run of form. After all the garbage that has gone on in the past month with these greedy fat pigs who run our club to the ground and it's one of the players you want out of the club. Shocking.

Macca

Could Mr O . Vereaction come to reception please :)

southern_comfort

Facebook User
he is off form this season, and you need a confident player to take a pen, bottom of the league will beat us today, and season over thats how negative i feel

Users who are viewing this thread