McSheffrey (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

I know what your thinking "another McSheffrey thread" but he has been our worst player on the pitch in our first 2 games. I thought starting on the bench would have influenced his game, but obviously not. :thinking about:

skybluearmy88

he was abismal. i just can't believe that a few years ago if i was to pick a player before each game who would give there all he would easily be my choice, now he would be the last player i would pick.

pusbccfc

I don't understand why he didn't put Baker on!?

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Can't say what i want to say right now about McSheffrey as i will probably get banned so i'm going to do the sensible thing and sleep on it! :mad:

Sky Blue Sheepy

Funnily enough I started a thread on Tuesday; same title same gist. Says all you need to know. Im no professional, never will be, but crossing is so easy if you practice even a little!

tippex9

Why does he take the set pieces, he consistently hits the first defender. Surely Barton, Kilbane & even Clarke deliver a better ball. I agree with the comments above, how hard is it for a pro footballer to cross a ball?? Especially a dead ball.

Baker is by far a better option. Sheff has got by on being the local boy done good for too long now. Ball greedy, head down, tackle shirking and glory goal hunting.

It's right what they say, you should never go back.

CovLis86

The worst bit for me was him running through blindly, Elliott had made a great run right through and he ignored him. Selfish.

skybluedaze

I'm sure he'll pull his socks up in the next few weeks. I can't imagine him being rubbish all the time. He's still got a lot of ability. Maybe it's just time for him to move on?

Grendel

I'm sure he'll pull his socks up in the next few weeks. I can't imagine him being rubbish all the time. He's still got a lot of ability. Maybe it's just time for him to move on?

I don't see anyone else interested in him. His career has been on the slide for a while and his pace for some reason has completely deserted him.

sylus

Mcsheffrey for me has been a big disapointment,and his set peices are woeful,he just doesn't offer nothing no more,and for me,in this league he should be one of the stars.

No you can't just get rid of a talented player just because he has a bad start to the season in his first game, sheffers always gets better mid season time.

Lord_Nampil

I have never seen his confidence so low, he has the ability but didn't seem to believe in it! Why carry on taking set pieces when you cant beat the first man? He is a quality, but think he really needs to find it again and i guess that's why he started on the bench, though maybe that's why he lost his confidence??

rswxite

perhaps he is pissed off having his bonus cut:thinking about:

Perhaps your right and he is pissed off, but that's no excuse for not putting a performance in, if not for the club/sisu then for the fans?! What better way to prove to sisu your worth the money than doing it on the pitch!

Users who are viewing this thread