McSheffrey - Does he give a shit? (1 Viewer)

warwickcccfc

However shit we were today - and we were very shit - what does that say about the likes of McSheffrey, who can't even get a starting place in the team.

When he came on, he did fuck all.

Is he sulking about his pay cut?

He was meant to boss this league wasn't he???

The sooner the likes of him and others who don't give a flying shit about the club are turfed out the better....with these type of players we are going absolutely nowhere are will end up being in this league what we were in the Championship.

ccfcway

never bought this "they were crap in championship, but will boss league one" cack

confidence is what they need, and that comes from wins !

warwickcccfc

I have been to every game this season, and I have seen nothing in the 4 league games which suggests that we will compete in the top 8 of this league.

Bury, Crewe and Yeovil, despite the latter's good start, will be in the bottom 8, and we have failed to beat any of them.

No pace, no width, no tactical variation, no passion.

Nick

Administrator
He was dire a lot last season too! I think he does care but no idea why he is being bad!

warpau87

I thought that today but did any of the team give a shit, okay Kilbane threw his teddy's out of the pram but it at least shows he cares even though it was wrong.
Think Barton will be a good player for us as well as Egengooly, team needs tweaking, and back four re-jigging, Macca looks like he's nearing the end of his career.

ajsccfc

Helps make for an easy criticism rather than acknowledging that we're just not playing very well.

Hateley's Heed

Unfair to single out 1 player as not caring especially one who was on the bench for a good proportion of it!

This forum has gone mad, Kilbane slated for showing some (albeit not in the best possible method) and McSheff for not showing any.

The truth is they are not consistently putting in performances that we know they can produce so we are looking for answers - they don't care, are unfit,following poor tactics etc. The truth is that they are inconsistent as players otherwise they would be playing in a higher standard. All players in the top 4 divisions can be potential world beaters on their day, those that repeat it more often not end up in the premiership, the rest in div 3 & 4 - simples!

skybluesteve76

I actually thought he looked quite lively today. :-/It's blatant to me that Sheffers does give a shit.
Can't understand why he's not doing at the minute, but I'm sure he will. He's one of us.

Amazonian

I have been to every game this season, and I have seen nothing in the 4 league games which suggests that we will compete in the top 8 of this league.

Bury, Crewe and Yeovil, despite the latter's good start, will be in the bottom 8, and we have failed to beat any of them.

No pace, no width, no tactical variation, no passion.

You do Yeovil a disservice.

They are managed by a manager who knows this league and knows what is needed to be competitive. They will not finish where you predict.

Paxman II

I think the will is there but it's just not happening for him et. It will come that I have no doubt. At this level he has quality. So pick him and let him play. He needs minutes not a subs bench making players like Ball and Barton think they are better? Sorry again bad management again and again. In this instance naievity.

Users who are viewing this thread