McSheffery's goal... (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Oh and another thing....pictures don't always tell the whole story. The fact that this wall is disjointed is irrelevant...McSheffrey bent the ball around Haynes on the far end. More blame needs to lie with the keeper for his positioning of the wall, not the wall itself.

Also you can see that Scunthorpe player positioning himself behind the wall in front of the GK to deliberately unsight him. Just really amateurish defending.

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

Did you go and watch the previous 90 minutes?
Felt like Pressley was on his way and the strangely we scored.

Not sure what you're saying? Regardless, we still scored a good goal which should be congratulated. We've been dog shit for months so it's nice to see an ounce of creativity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
At least he didn't celebrate scoring against his old club.

hill83

No. What difference does that make?

It's good form to only comment on performances of games you've actually been to. Hence why I haven't for a long time. And even when I did go I was off my nut and only looking at a specially selected away fan to wanker sign at, in the ground, and run away from outside.

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

It's good form to only comment on performances of games you've actually been to. Hence why I haven't for a long time. And even when I did go I was off my nut and only looking at a specially selected away fan to wanker sign at, in the ground, and run away from outside.

Have you seen our attendances?! There's more performance comments (especially when we lose) than there are fuckers in the ground!!

Skyblueweeman

And I commented on our goal, not the overall performance. On TV, I saw the goal with my own two eyes just like those poor souls who were there!

wingy

And I commented on our goal, not the overall performance. On TV, I saw the goal with my own two eyes just like those poor souls who were there!

Thought the Goalie did well getting the move started that led to the goal
However just a couple of minutes earlier he went walkabout, thought he was going to take the throw for a minute, then ambled back somewhere near his six yard box, Sccunny must have thought It was In the bag cos a lob was on but they didn't show the urgency for It

Users who are viewing this thread