McPake expecting to return? (1 Viewer)

WillieStanley

JamesMcPake @JordanClarke17 that's good mate. Enjoy ur summer and come back next year flying. C u in July mate

Via Twitter

Nonleagueherewecome

I'd welcome him back with open arms, especially now he's got some game-time under his belt. That said, I don't think Thorn rates him, so expect him to be gone. Hibs for 50k, assuming they don't go down? As a player signed when the cash was sloshing about, he must be on a decent wage?

Brighton Sky Blue

Hibs usually only have room for one 'marquee' signing a year-this year it was O'Connor; they're very keen to keep McPake but don't have the resources to pay much in the way of a fee. If he does go, expect it to be for a nominal fee or in a part exchange.

TheBoss

he's been very unlucky with Injuries, but I rate him highly, a tenacious, take no shit defender, just what we need.

Brighton Sky Blue

As would I-I think he was only signed on a one year deal too so could be off in the summer for nothing.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'd welcome him back with open arms, especially now he's got some game-time under his belt. That said, I don't think Thorn rates him, so expect him to be gone. Hibs for 50k, assuming they don't go down? As a player signed when the cash was sloshing about, he must be on a decent wage?
I am pretty sure Thorn has said before he does rate him, I think Thorn was very disappointed when he asked to go to Scotland.

Gaz

As we are almost certain to lose Keogh and/or Cranie, we'll need McPake - and I think he'll do very well in D1.

Agree, I think there is very little chance of keeping both or even one of Keogh & Cranie, and I think Wood will leave too so really hope we get McPake back.

skybluelee

Agree, I think there is very little chance of keeping both or even one of Keogh & Cranie, and I think Wood will leave too so really hope we get McPake back.

Agree. I'll be absolutely amazed if either of Cranie or Keogh are here come August. Need McPake back.

The tweet only states 'see you in July mate', but there is no mention of where. It could be at Space in Ibiza for all we know.

I would, however, welcome McPake back. But I thought he'd gone to be honest. I'm not going to base any false hopes on Twitter.

Jesus, this season has made me so suspicious and paranoid. Maybe, I should stop taking cocaine :D

superskyblue

The tweet only states 'see you in July mate', but there is no mention of where. It could be at Space in Ibiza for all we know.

I would, however, welcome McPake back. But I thought he'd gone to be honest. I'm not going to base any false hopes on Twitter.

Jesus, this season has made me so suspicious and paranoid. Maybe, I should stop taking cocaine :D

If O'Connor signs as rumoured on here you'll have somebody to do it with! ;)
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...iker-Garry-OConnor-named-as-cocaine-star.html

Brighton Sky Blue

He's the only player I'd reccommend us signing (though young Wotherspoon's a tidy little winger), and I could only see us getting him if they can't stump up cash for McPake.

Users who are viewing this thread