McNulty's Goals (1 Viewer)

Grendel

A goal every 188 minutes since Christmas. I'm not sure what the league average for strikers is but I'd imagine that's probably average to above average. Obviously he wasn't great in the first half of the season but he has improved and is a valuable squad player at this point.

Mmmm he’s scored 5 league goals in 20 appearances since Christmas Day. 3 of them in games where the result was already a foregone conclusion.

CCFCSteve

Works his arse off. The one quality fans at Coventry care about.

Not 'the one' quality, but its important (to be honest, it should be a given but isn't always). He defends from the front which gives us a decent chance of winning back possession. Whilst far from prolific, the quality of at least three of his goals show he's got bit more about him and as I said, since the turn of the year I think he's played well (Mcnulty looks more dangerous with him in the team)

Sterling Archer

The people slagging him off 2 or 3 weeks ago after he hadn't scored in 3 or 4 games were the worst. He's had a superb season when looking at those numbers. How long a contract has he got?

ccfclinney

Heard from a very close source to Mcnulty that Birmingham are sniffing around him and be prepared for offers in the summer.

SkyBlueCRJ

Heard from a very close source to Mcnulty that Birmingham are sniffing around him and be prepared for offers in the summer.

IF this is legitimate, it just sums up the state of Birmingham at the minute. Although I love McNulty the fact Birmingham could be in for him just goes to show how they are going nowhere fast. He's completely untried in the Championship and has even struggled to find any relative success in League One. Would be a massive leap for him. Reminds me of when we brought in Cody McDonald after his success with Gillingham the season before he signed.... and we all know how that turned out.

Plus, since then the quality of the Championship has skyrocketed so although McNulty been outstanding this season he'd fail miserably at Championship level IMO.

steve82

Nothing new heard here or to be surprised at as we’ve a striker who is the best performing striker in the country in 2018 with his hand in his sides 22 league goals scoring 15 with 7 assists to add to his own tally of 23 league goals, 2 off the leagues top marksman.

We’re gonna get clubs from above looking at him especially as we get into the play offs with the nations media looking on.

Question is who can afford him and cough up the cash to take him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

higgs

He was a great signing on a free by robin's

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread