McNulty. (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

Friend at work who's a Reading fan is not impressed. Said he hasn't really done anything and we can have him back lol

sounds like they have a fair share of morons in their support as well.
To be honest, I don't give a fuck if he makes it at Reading or not but just think you have to give players more than 4 games.
I'd imagine he's only been a bit part player as well.

wingy

sounds like they have a fair share of morons in their support as well.
To be honest, I don't give a fuck if he makes it at Reading or not but just think you have to give players more than 4 games.
I'd imagine he's only been a bit part player as well.
Very true
My daughters guy is relaxed about it
Being a Royals fan
Bo Vardson is the main man then there's another guy , name eludes me
He reckons Sparky is too eager to score
Took a shot for a worldly Tuesday night when a ball to either winger was on , but wasn't critical as it was a decent shot.

Dickie

Big leap from L2 to the Championship. Eisa hasn’t set the world alight either, but like McNulty has only been a bit part player.

wingy

Big leap from L2 to the Championship. Eisa hasn’t set the world alight either, but like McNulty has only been a bit part player.
Been too busy to keep track
Where did he go in the end
Was it Bristol City?
From the Robins to the Robins.

SkyBlue_Bear83

He wasn’t even proven at league 1 level

Stupid signing from reading and I would be questioning as a reading fan why they even signed him. Look how Armstrong has struggled in the championship and he was was proven at a higher level than mcnulty

Gibbo

Crikey I am bored with all the lack of loyalty stuff about McNulty. He played one year here, he got an offer for shit-loads more money in a higher division, he has a very brief career which he is almost half way through. Who would have done different?

Rasputin

He wasn’t even proven at league 1 level

Stupid signing from reading and I would be questioning as a reading fan why they even signed him. Look how Armstrong has struggled in the championship and he was was proven at a higher level than mcnulty

My thoughts exactly McNulty never did it at league 1 level. Bad call by Reading.

Gazolba

McNulty has only made two appearances for Reading. Isn't it a little early to be writing him off?

Reactions: vow

Mucca Mad Boys

Never made it at league one level. Personally I would be very surprised if he does well in the championship. Strange move by Reading.
Good business by us.

That’s not necessarily true because he never really got a look in at Sheffield United or Bradford, both playoff/promotion teams. I’m sure he would’ve done well for us had he stayed.

However, given the circumstances, I do agree that it was good business to get £1.2m for him. I don’t have a clue how he’ll fair in the Championship, but I think he could’ve probably done with getting fitter and better in L1 first.

eastwoodsdustman

I've been told he only wanted to sign for us for a year and then move on anyhow. The club made the decision that he had to have a 2 year deal but he'd be allowed to leave if we didn't go up. With that being the case whoever decided on the 2 year deal deserves some credit.

Rasputin

That’s not necessarily true because he never really got a look in at Sheffield United or Bradford, both playoff/promotion teams. I’m sure he would’ve done well for us had he stayed.

However, given the circumstances, I do agree that it was good business to get £1.2m for him. I don’t have a clue how he’ll fair in the Championship, but I think he could’ve probably done with getting fitter and better in L1 first.

Yes let’s see how he gets on.

Sick Boy

I've been told he only wanted to sign for us for a year and then move on anyhow. The club made the decision that he had to have a 2 year deal but he'd be allowed to leave if we didn't go up. With that being the case whoever decided on the 2 year deal deserves some credit.

Wouldn't be surprised if that was true, it sounded like he needed a fair bit of convincing to come to us in the first place.

Esoterica

He's definitely got a history for dodgy decision making:
_90979708_rexfeatures_5799901au.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread