McNulty (1 Viewer)

hill83

Celtic and Rangers are currently bottom 6 Premiership....but....huge clubs who are capable of top 6 with EPL dosh.

Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs are capable of mid table championship

The rest are guff.

I care more about which bin is being emptied next week than Scottish football. Women’s football is more interesting.

And that rangers Celtic religion nonsense is an absolute embarrassment

hill83

Lets hope they get the 2nd referendum

Without even suggesting which way their result should go they should be allowed another vote. But that’s a whole other conversation.

My late grandmother who’s from Oban would vote to remain a part of the UK 100%.

But yeah, the football is shite and if Scotland wasn’t attached to England it wouldn’t ever be talked about.

Last edited:

SlowerThanPlatt

I do find the how Celtic and Rangers would do in England debate a bit tedious. It’s media driven by the likes of Savage and Sutton who say something ridiculous, it gets posted up somewhere and cue mass hysteria and debate. Sutton said no Leicester player would get into the Celtic team a few weeks ago which I doubt is something he really believes but it’s his job to get people talking

Pukki for example wasn’t good at Celtic but was POTY in the Championship and has scored a few in the Premier League. But then you have Jason Cummings who scored loads at Hibs but came to England and has struggled in League One. The same with McNulty...there’s examples on both sides

CCFC88

I care more about which bin is being emptied next week than Scottish football. Women’s football is more interesting.

Dribble, this must be a wind up

Nick

Administrator
But yeah, the football is shite and if Scotland wasn’t attached to England it wouldn’t ever be talked about.

Nothing worse than English people claiming to be massive Celtic or Rangers fans and getting all worked up about the rivalry.

Should see me getting stuck in when Flamengo vs Fluminense play. Never been but saw it on TV like half the pricks who give it loads.

covcity4life

the old firm derby should be watched by any football fan whether you support either of the teams or not imo

lots of passion and bite, closest thing to old school football i have seen. bit like boca vs river match last year

both celtic and rangers play some good stuff too lately, after effec tof brendan rodgers time for celtic and gerrard seems to be the real deal(like i told @fellatio_Martinez not long ago lol)

PCH

Nothing worse than English people claiming to be massive Celtic or Rangers fans and getting all worked up about the rivalry.

Should see me getting stuck in when Flamengo vs Fluminense play. Never been but saw it on TV like half the pricks who give it loads.
I watched the Liverpool Man City game in the pub on Sunday and that was the same.
Loads of twats getting excited who have only seen them on TV

Brighton Sky Blue

Without even suggesting which way their result should go they should be allowed another vote. But that’s a whole other conversation.

My late grandmother who’s from Oban would vote to remain a part of the UK 100%.

I voted against independence 5 years ago and would still do so now. Though it is frustrating that because Sturgeon won't keep her gob shut there's an assumption that Scotland has an overwhelming desire to have another vote. The support for another one still isn't there.

As for the football I enjoyed Scottish games less for the quality (because it was God awful) and more for the atmosphere and interesting takes on 'food'. That and going to a game where Steven Pressley had shoes waved at him by the crowd while Falkirk manager.

fatso

Its green bins next week.

fellatio_Martinez

both celtic and rangers play some good stuff too lately, after effec tof brendan rodgers time for celtic and gerrard seems to be the real deal(like i told @fellatio_Martinez not long ago lol)

Yeah I remember that. This is the same league that made Gordon Strachan, Tony Mowbray and Neil Lennon look like world beaters and yet you're judging Gerard's trophy-less tenure in it as a indication that he's a quality manager.

Lol indeed!

covcity4life

Yeah I remember that. This is the same league that made Gordon Strachan, Tony Mowbray and Neil Lennon look like world beaters and yet you're judging Gerard's trophy-less tenure in it as a indication that he's a quality manager.

Lol indeed!
All jokes aside you dont see any merit to ehat ive said so far about gerrard? Porto win? Resched cup final too which rangers havnt done much since financial problems. Their sryle of play?

No arguing just wondering

Users who are viewing this thread