McNulty Up For PFA Fans’ Player of the Year - Vote Now! (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Deserves it anyway , top top player

Sky Blue Harry H

Sorry I haven't posted the link, but well done Marc (and our fans, who voted 42%, won by a stretch over Danny Hylton 29%?)

oldfiver

Sorry I haven't posted the link, but well done Marc (and our fans, who voted 42%, won by a stretch over Danny Hylton 29%?)
NEWS: Marc McNulty Named PFA Fans' Player of the Year
1 Hour ago

Large

Mark Hornby

Marc McNulty has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors Player of the Year by football fans across the country.

In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the Coventry forward won with an impressive 42% of the vote, with Luton Town’s Danny Hylton in second place with 29%.

In the final of four divisional votes carried out over seven days via Snack’s digital and social networks, it was clear that McNulty’s inspiring performances over the 2017/18 season – in which he helped fire the Sky Blues to the Play-Off Final - has resonated with football fans across the country.

The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:

• Marc McNulty (Coventry City) - 42%
  • Danny Hylton (Luton Town) - 29%
  • Dan Potts (Luton Town) – 9%
  • Adebayo Akinfenwa (Wycombe Wanderers) - 9%
  • Billy Kee (Accrington Stanley) - 6%
  • Sean McConville (Accrington Stanley) - 5%

ashbyjan

I will of course be taking full responsibility for this win - it was all me me me!!!!!!! Seriously well done Sparky - well deserved and please celebrate by scoring the winner on Monday

SlowerThanPlatt

McNulty has 28 goals in a CCFC shirt so far and this puts him as our joint 7th top goalscorer in the modern era with Stern John, Carl Baker and Darren Huckerby

Coventry City - Record goal scorers

1. McSheffrey (64)
2. Dublin (61)
3. Ndlovu (36)
4. Adebola (33)
5. Whelan (31)
6. McAllister (30)

Our third most profilic striker in recent times (0.55 goals a game) behind Leon Clarke (0.60 goals a game) and David McGoldrick (0.68 goals a game)

steve82

McNulty has 28 goals in a CCFC shirt so far and this puts him as our joint 7th top goalscorer in the modern era with Stern John, Carl Baker and Darren Huckerby

Coventry City - Record goal scorers

1. McSheffrey (64)
2. Dublin (61)
3. Ndlovu (36)
4. Adebola (33)
5. Whelan (31)
6. McAllister (30)

Our third most profilic striker in recent times (0.55 goals a game) behind Leon Clarke (0.60 goals a game) and David McGoldrick (0.68 goals a game)

Some good stats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread