McNulty goal ratio. (1 Viewer)

woody11462

Just looked at the BBC website scorers list and McNulty is joint top with Hylton in terms of goals per minute (1 goal per 145mins) out of the divisions top scorers. His variety of goals impresses me but he also had a slow start. If he's started the season how he's ended it he could be in 40+ goals.

shmmeee

Given injury time that’s not a million miles away from a goal every 1.5 games. An absolutely stunning ratio.

Let’s hope like Bayliss we go up so we can keep seeing him. Imagine how many he’d have scored with JJ and Andreu feeding him as well.

pastythegreat

Given injury time that’s not a million miles away from a goal every 1.5 games. An absolutely stunning ratio.

Let’s hope like Bayliss we go up so we can keep seeing him. Imagine how many he’d have scored with JJ and Andreu feeding him as well.
I think it was lack of JJ feeding him why he had such a slow start tbf. His run of goals seemed to start after Nazon left and JJ got injured. Maybe Andue in the No.10 role might of been different but who knows?!

shmmeee

M
I think it was lack of JJ feeding him why he had such a slow start tbf. His run of goals seemed to start after Nazon left and JJ got injured. Maybe Andue in the No.10 role might of been different but who knows?!

Fair point. Let’s just say a more effective midfield then.

larry_david

We don't really have a good song for Mcnulty. That 'ain't nobody' song is shit. I raise you this...

'We've got Marc Mcnulty, we've got Liam Kelly, we've got Ponticelli too. They score all the goals to get us promoted, out of league 2, coming for you' and repeat to the tune of Beatles, Baby you're a rich man.

Thank me later

Otis

We don't really have a good song for Mcnulty. That 'ain't nobody' song is shit. I raise you this...

'We've got Marc Mcnulty, we've got Liam Kelly, we've got Ponticelli too. They score all the goals to get us promoted, out of league 2, coming for you' and repeat to the tune of Beatles, Baby you're a rich man.

Thank me later

Great song, that! One of my favourite all time Beatles tracks.

Seamus1

I would be interested in knowing his goals:games (or goals:minutes) ratio when playing with Biamou, compared to when playing with the other strikers

Otis

Thank me later

Picking up on that (cos I love the tune so much) how about.....

"We've got Marc McNulty, we've got Jordan Shipley, we've got Liam Kelly too. They play for Mark Robins and this mighty team in Sky Blue, Ponticelli too."

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread