McLeish Goes! (1 Viewer)

Mr B

So Alex McLeish has parted ways with Forest, how soon before Mark Robins gets linked to the job and which of the daily rags will it be reported in?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Yup, I just added this to the 'Huddersfield' thread. Nigel Adkins is the early favourite; but this is exactly the sort of job he will be linked with

Otis

Or maybe they just don't like 'M's'! That's McLeish, Megson and McLaren there, MMM!! ;) The 3 'M's.

CJparker

OK so he didn't do well, but 7 games is nothing really - it's clearly because they wouldn't back him in the transfer market

Gint11

For me, this is just proof Mcleish is a poor manager. The minute he doesnt get money to spend he causes a rift and quits. I am not naive enough to believe its that simple but cant he work on a shoestring budget? work with what hes got? No he cant he needs millions of pounds. Forest were mugs for appointing him anyway.

wingy

Seemed to suggest in his SSN interveiw that the owners were trying to make him take players he did'nt want ,and obstructing the ones he did.The Fans over there must be wondering just what is in store for their team in the next few seasons.

lordsummerisle

Getting rid of O'Driscoll when they did was one of the more bizarre managerial decisions made this season, and there have been a lot of them.

Users who are viewing this thread