McGoldrick to Haunt Robins(Hopefully) (1 Viewer)

ExmouthNeil

I'm just hoping McGoldrick gets a couple today against Huddersfield today.....:):):)

Come on you tractor boys....

And another win for us today, PUSB's

Cheers, Neil ;);)

aluns lee

The only thing he haunted was the early bath! well done Mark Robins lifting town up the table. account deleted so piss off you sad bastards doubt we will see you lot for a while.

tippex9

Lol awwwww thanks for stopping by. Yes best to delete the account, won't get much use for it up there with the 5 minutes of electric per week you're rationed with.

tippex9

Northern by association... Lol

Still here then?

Sky Blue Sheepy

I'll try be the civil one here. The manner in which he left us left a sour note that we've not experienced for years (as we've not had a manager leave us for another team.) I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it to backfire against him, but it's nothing personal against your fans.

tippex9

I'll try be the civil one here. The manner in which he left us left a sour note that we've not experienced for years (as we've not had a manager leave us for another team.) I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it to backfire against him, but it's nothing personal against your fans.

I wasn't being un-civil, friendly banter from me

ricohman

Jesus another visitor/stalker from uddersfield this time. How do u even know of this post, have u been reading our threads from robins joined you, how sad.

Users who are viewing this thread