Mcgoldrick there's no going back (1 Viewer)

Astute

He has said he hates it at Florest and he is a player of theirs

Macca

Point is we ve heard all these quotes year on year from players. I believe nothing until it happens. Surely it's the aim of most players to play at the highest level they can for the most money they can

stupot07

He has said he hates it at Florest and he is a player of theirs

“I’ve had three years there and they haven’t been the best of me,” he said. “I do support the club and love the club but it just wasn’t meant to be. I think they want me to move on and I think it’s best for me to move on.

“The manager is under a lot of pressure and he’s not thinking about me, he’s thinking about how he can get promotion.

"He’s brought in Billy Sharp who is starting to score goals, he’s brought in Simon Cox and they still have Dexter Blackstock, Marcus Tudgay, Robbie Findley and Matt Derbyshire is out on loan at Oldham and scored a few goals, so he’s got a lot of strikers to choose from.

“Goals mean a lot because every manager wants a goal scorer, but I don’t want all the talk about my future to affect my form.

Where did he say he hates it? He said it hasn't been the best but never used the word hate.....in fact he says he supports and loves the club

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/coventry-city-fc/coventry-city-fc-news/2012/11/09/coventry-city-david-mcgoldrick-rules-out-return-to-nottingham-forest-92746-32198020/2/#ixzz2BpLp5b00

BackRoomRummermill

I have said enough on the subject. I think he will stay. Money isn't everything. Happiness is.

I totally agree with the above........ look at that numpty called Torres who plays for Chelsea. McGoldrick is obviously happy here and all working out to the fact he is banging goals in for fun !

Only problem he is property of another club so we need to act quickly

Users who are viewing this thread