mcgoldrick and sisu (1 Viewer)

valiant15

I've had this current run of season tickets since 1996,when you were about two. Don't try and tell me any history on ccfc because I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. I know the club was a shambles before sisu took over but sisu have made it even worse. Why dont you channel some of that attitude into flipping a few burgers in mcdonalds?

kg82

I've had this current run of season tickets since 1996,when you were about two. Don't try and tell me any history on ccfc because I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. I know the club was a shambles before sisu took over but sisu have made it even worse. Why dont you channel some of that attitude into flipping a few burgers in mcdonalds?

Asking him to give attitude into burgers isn't the best thing to do if you ever eat them. And being patronising about working out McDonalds and then not being able to work out he was 6 in '96... probably not the cleverest thing to do.

Grendel

Asking him to give attitude into burgers isn't the best thing to do if you ever eat them. And being patronising about working out McDonalds and then not being able to work out he was 6 in '96... probably not the cleverest thing to do.

He was 2 in 96 if he is 18 now.

When I ask for a Big Mac I hope you are not dishing out the change.

Mucca Mad Boys

Funny you say that, I work part time at Pizza Hut whilst doing my A-Levels...

Ok smart ass, are you telling me if SISU hadn't come in, we'd be better off now, although we were on the brink of admin, and that season we only just stayed up and a 10 point deduction would've sent us down! So we'd be in L1 anyway!

BurbageSkyBlues

We can only speculate at where we would be now, if sisu had not 'rescued us' and we had gone into admin.

It is just possible, of course, that if that had happened, we would have re-emerged by now, as a stronger entity, and be top of the championship........... But, as I say, speculation.

We could equally be in league two, or the prem.......who knows!

Baginton

whys the never any bovril when its freezing cold and where was the apple sauce for the pork batch :blue::pointlaugh:

edited to add... McGoldrick will be off in the new year still

Last edited:

valiant15

Yes it was very nice thank you. I won't be there again Saturday either,I'm going on the piss up Manchester with a load of mates. I've managed to give my season ticket away which is an achievment in itself really. There used to be a time when i would never miss a city game for anything. I wonder whats changed that?

valiant15

Some of us have mates outside of football. Are you seriously suggesting that I should cut short a family holiday to go up the ricoh? What a sad bastard you are.

TheSnoz

And that's a City supporter. You give it out Valiant and insult everyone on here with your anti City views, but can't take it.

thechase

Some of us have mates outside of football. Are you seriously suggesting that I should cut short a family holiday to go up the ricoh? What a sad bastard you are.

No but having a season ticket and a full list of dates of home games suggests you could have arranged to see your 'mates' on another weekend. You CHOSE this weekend therefore showing what a piss poor fan you are.

Users who are viewing this thread