McG speaks (4 Viewers)

Covstu

maybe if we all put a tenner on McG scoring 30 goals, we could pay his wages with the winnings! Although i am not sure if he will sign up to this proposal but certainly a statement of 'put your money where your mouth is!';);):thinking about:

Sky Blue Kid

If you are going to push me on this one.....He's going..no wait, he's staying..just a sec, he's going?!?!?:thinking about:

Sky Blue Kid

He said in a interview a couple of weeks ago, he was loving it at Cov, but he has other things to consider! To me that says "BYE"

Sorry if this was misleading.....What I meant to say was "BUY".....naughty SBK learn to spell:facepalm:

Diehard Si

It's basically a way of making SISU up their efforts to keep him. I.e you are only offering £X and I want £Y. I'll score you 30 goals a season, it's worth it.

Paxman II

Rent issue all sorted by the turn of the year, form still with us and some dead wood got rid in January will open the way up for SISU to sanction up to 400k and sign McGoldrick on a 3 year deal with an early release clause should we not hit the championship at the end of next season. (hit it this season all the better) MR's knows more than anyone McGoldrick's goals will get us promoted from this level. Crucial to this football club and would make the 400k look the best investment SISU have yet made.

Just sayin'

sky blue john

Rent issue all sorted by the turn of the year, form still with us and some dead wood got rid in January will open the way up for SISU to sanction up to 400k and sign McGoldrick on a 3 year deal with an early release clause should we not hit the championship at the end of next season. (hit it this season all the better) MR's knows more than anyone McGoldrick's goals will get us promoted from this level. Crucial to this football club and would make the 400k look the best investment SISU have yet made.

Just sayin'

Won't happen Sisu will want Forest to pay them to take him !!
Thats the way Sisu negotiate.

Grendel

BurbageSkyBlues

Sisu will tell forest that he is staying put, and we are not paying.

If you want him back, you'll have to take us to court, and then we will sell him to another club before you can repossess him......

ccfcway

Sisu will tell forest that he is staying put, and we are not paying.

If you want him back, you'll have to take us to court, and then we will sell him to another club before you can repossess him......

then we will end up getting someone from Port Vale instead

mrtrench

I think he's saying 'Enemy advancing from the South. Deploy the death ray"

Steve.B50

He would stay if SISU put a decent offer in for him.
If he had longer on his Forest contract I think they would allow him to stay for whole seson but he is free agent in June.

AFCCOVENTRY

THE goals are pouring in for the Sky Blues. Last Saturday’s 5-1 victory over Walsall made it 18 goals in the last six league games and 33 for the season, a total only bettered by Tranmere & Bournemouth in the division.

The Sky Blues only need another eight goals to equal the total for the whole of last season and have already scored more goals away from home (18) than in the whole of last season (13).

McGoldrick’s golden spell continues – he has scored 13 league and two cup goals. He has already scored more league goals than City’s top scorer in nine of the last ten seasons.

In that period only Gary McSheffrey in 2005-06, with 15, has bettered McGoldrick’s haul this season. The Forest loanee is pushing some of City’s leading seasonal league goalscorers over the last 40 years:

Ian Wallace 21 in 1977-78
Dion Dublin 18 in 1997-98
Micky Quinn 17 in 1992-93
Terry Gibson 17 in 1983-84
Gary McSheffrey 15 in 2005-06
Ian Wallace 15 in 1978-79

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...scoring-records-92746-32433644/#ixzz2F7vJdr43

Users who are viewing this thread