Mcfadzean (1 Viewer)

Skybluebeliever

Isn’t that pretty much standard for players below the Premier League that they’ll travel instead of moving? He only got a 1 year contract
He has always lived up there even when he had a 2 year contract
Majority of the players live in the area , godden has a place up here and goes back on days off

fernandopartridge

He has always lived up there even when he had a 2 year contract
Majority of the players live in the area , godden has a place up here and goes back on days off
Tbf the M1 is fine in my experience, for a non 9 to 5 job it's hardly a horror commute. It used to take me over two hours to go 33 miles.

Torquay Sky Blue

We all know when Hyam plays on the right there's no problems and looks more than comfortable at this level.
Infact the three of them looked nice and balanced on Saturday

theferret

Talking of commutes, doesn't Robins live in north Derbyshire, or have I got that completely wrong? Either way, as has been said, many players and managers do this in the lower leagues.

Hobo

Always rated McFadz but he wont go on forever. Hope we are eying up a replacement now.

Wonder if he is interested in coaching? His sort of character would be good to keep around.

NorthernWisdom

Tbf the M1 is fine in my experience, for a non 9 to 5 job it's hardly a horror commute. It used to take me over two hours to go 33 miles.
It'd be a fine commute until he gets to the TGI roundabout.

Hope he goes through Ansty and Brinklow to avoid it... but he'll find the Bretford bridge closed this week, and the one-way system around Brandon shut the week after. Hope he's got his Dad rock CDs queued up.

/travel

fernandopartridge

It'd be a fine commute until he gets to the TGI roundabout.

Hope he goes through Ansty and Brinklow to avoid it... but he'll find the Bretford bridge closed this week, and the one-way system around Brandon shut the week after. Hope he's got his Dad rock CDs queued up.

/travel

enfield_3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread