McFadzean saves the day (1 Viewer)

lordy_87

If that was Hyam, Rose or McCallum this place would be going bezerk. But it's ok because it's McFadzean, who rarely makes these kind of errors.

Evo1883

If that was Hyam, Rose or McCallum this place would be going bezerk. But it's ok because it's McFadzean, who rarely makes these kind of errors.
To be fair mcfadzean has come in for more stick than most our defenders during his time here , and much of it was unwarranted

There's no doubt he's a better defender than hyam and Rose

He's also a fucking brute and a leader and we need both

Paul Anthony

Guy on the radio going on about him now, and how he'd have Hyam over him any day. Because Hyam never makes a mistake, does he......

Legia Sky Blue

Mistakes are easier to take when you still win the match, and it was a real shocker. Apart from that I thought he was outstanding. His extra aggression is definitely a bonus in a team that is a bit too nice sometimes.

Londonccfcfan

Agree. I thought he brought fight back to the team and other than one brain fart had a great game

He's a strange one immense I thought.
But on the other hand almost conceded a pen. I think it was.

And was a criminal poor back pass.

But in between those 2 gifts immense.

clint van damme

James was also culpable, which seems to be the way this season, it can't just be one fuck up, it has to be a combination of 2 or even 3.

clint van damme

He tried to retain possession fadz didn’t really want it there

he should have got rid, then McFaz should have stuck it out for a throw and bollocked James when he received it.
There's a time and a place to play football and that definitely wasn't it. Still, got away with it thankfully.

fatso

He certainly has a bollock, a red card or a penalty in him, but he is the only leader we have in the back line. We need to offer him another 1 year contract, or be prepared to get the cheque book out, as we need a dominant presence at the back, and Ostigard is too young to be that player.

Hobo

He had a good game today apart from the howler of a back pass.

He organises the defence well but his lack of pace and age worries me.

I think he adds something to our defence this season but we don't want to be relying on him next year.

PVA

He is excellent for 99% every game, but is bloody awful for that 1% and has probably given away more goals than any other player this season. It's a strange one.

shmmeee

Neither Hyam nor Fadz are comfortable enough on the ball for this level. We need better in in the summer, if we change nothing else we need new CBs and a GK.

Evo1883

I'd give him another year ... not sure the club can afford 3 top quality CBs amongst the other positions we need to improve on

Unless ofcourse we look to adopt a back 4

Terry_dactyl

Neither Hyam nor Fadz are comfortable enough on the ball for this level. We need better in in the summer, if we change nothing else we need new CBs and a GK.
Regardless of where we are we need to add pace and strength throughout the team.

Philosorapter

I'm going to this update when we are safe in the division.

It is now too time-consuming to do it after each game.

Paxman II

He is excellent for 99% every game, but is bloody awful for that 1% and has probably given away more goals than any other player this season. It's a strange one.

Isn't every defender? Stones made a howler the other day and he has be praised of late.

Users who are viewing this thread