McDonalds Coming To Coventry? (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

mcdonalds-logo.jpg
Fast food giants interested
According to today's Coventry Telegraph, American fast food giants McDonalds have expressed an interest in opening a restaurant on the Ricoh Arena site.

McDonalds are one company, who have expressed an interest to Coventry City Council in using the land currently used as car park C opposite, the playing venue of Coventry City FC.

Yesterday, Coventry City Council approved the merging of leases owned by the Council and Arena Coventry Limited to enable leases of 150 years to be offered to developers.

They have also changed the terms of the land lease so that two hotels, one a budget hotel with its own ground floor restaurant can be built.

City season ticket holding Council Leader John Mutton told the CT:" This further emphasies what the Ricoh Arena was all about. It was never just a stadium... but the regeneration of the north of Coventry on a site which had been derelict for thirty years."

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Bout time Burger King and Pizza Hut are shite, i find myself going to sugar and spice on the longford road then being on the toilet all night and wondering if it was worth it! :eek:

Disorganised1

Too much detail :eek:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Less of that Ben! ;)
Have to admit Burger King fills you up more than the air burgers you get in McDonalds but the taste isn't there for me sadly!:p
Also at this rate we are going to turn into pride park with all the shops and food chains, it can only be good tho can't it?

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Wimpy is the most foul just gennerally fuck awfull restuarant/fast food takeaway chain you can have the displeasure to eat from, and yes it really expensive at the Ricoh but isn't normally the reason being the produce they use is laughable you actually get like frozen chicken burgers from Asda when you order like a chicken fillet meal and this has happend to me i just coudn't stop laughing and wondering how these guys stay open!.

Infact how did they get a contrat with the Ricoh in the first place?

Sack the board, sack the board, sack the board,
Sack the board, sack the board, sack the board
Sack the board,

SACK THE BOARD!!!!!

Nick

Administrator
They need to hurry up and build it. Would save me going to Hollyhead Rd or Nuneaton :)

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Haha all in favour ??? AIII !

And for your information Burger King IS better :) Especially whopper meals, seriously if you have one for lunch your burps will taste amazing for the rest of the day !!! Oh and the king could totally beat that freak ronald mcdonald in a fight !

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Haha all in favour ??? AIII !

And for your information Burger King IS better :) Especially whopper meals, seriously if you have one for lunch your burps will taste amazing for the rest of the day !!! Oh and the king could totally beat that freak ronald mcdonald in a fight !

That bit right in the middle there "seriously if you have one for lunch your burps will taste amazing for the rest of the day !!!" see thats what i don't like them they repeat on me like a bad one and i have flame grilled bacon burger burps all day wich isn't that ideal at the football after a few pints!

P.S The colonel would sweet chin music the king across Tesco's forecourt!

Disorganised1

Perhaps a salad bar would be popular ????

ccfcadz

Quite fond of Subway at the minute but cant imagine fitting a 12" through the turnstiles! I remember a few seasons back Natalie Cox wanted Jacket Spudz @ The Ricoh..

bamalamafizzfazz

KFC are pretty much the only one im interested in. Don't do fast food in general though give me a chippy anyday. Wimpy makes me nostalgic, I always thought that 400p was a lot for a burger :p

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Quite fond of Subway at the minute but cant imagine fitting a 12" through the turnstiles! I remember a few seasons back Natalie Cox wanted Jacket Spudz @ The Ricoh..

I bet Natalie has had a few 12" in her day sadly she's getting on a bit now and a spud will do just fine. :jerkit:

i know it aint very close to the ricoh, but has anyone tried the village chippy in bulkington? It's the best I've ever tried....ever.

Users who are viewing this thread