Mcdonald or ball? (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

Mcdonald imo needs to start we looked so much better tonight when he came on him and mcgoldrick both have a little bit of pace so when they make runs the defense is stretched and we made more chances.

Sky Blue Sheepy

McDonald for me. I don't have a problem with Ball but McDonald is a good finisher once he gets regular games and we do need them atm

UNCLE MONTY

Mcdonald injured every 3 games..........:facepalm:

That's the problem. Cody for me should be playing every game I just worry about how injury prone he seems to be. He also looks overweight from what I have seen of him this season. Has to be a better bet than Ball though. Not sure why MR doesn't rate Elliott, looked ok to me.

ccfc_Tom

Elliot looked pretty lively the times i saw him play, dunno if hes the answer to get us out of this never ending rut though

ashbyjan

Elliott works hard but is not a natural striker, Ball should be the focal point of the attack but seems overweight and hardly ever wins a header, McDonald is a proper striker, always harrying defenders and knows how to find space in the box - if he was a better finisher he wouldn't be with us but he's certainly the best of the ones we have. Wonder how it would be if we had Cody and Ball upfront with McG playing wide right?

Users who are viewing this thread