McCallum , Ostigard and Giles (1 Viewer)

lord_garrincha

When they signed, the Norwich, Brighton & Wolves club sites did not mention the January recall option... Does not mean that there is not I suppose.

the rumpo kid

Ostigard ding very well lately , scored ( forced og) last week assist yesterday for Kellie's second, sneaking up nicely on that far post and getting the ball back a cross the face of goal, also very handy defender.

Terry Gibson's perm

Why would Wolves recall Giles he would be nowhere near this first eleven and the same with Leo they are both better here than messing about in the under 23’s.

McCallum as he is certainly better than the bloke that Norwich had at full back the other week

Skybluebeliever

Didn’t know if Giles wasn’t getting game time with us they would recall and loan out to another club similar to us with Eccles and drysdale

Sky Blue Pete

I think mccallum will go back

we’ll be looking to move on the following to free up wages and potentially being better quality in

jobello
Kastaner
Baka
Max
Mason
McCallum

Walsh has 6 months on his contract. Would think there’s loads of players we are looking at for free at the end of the year that might come 6 months early for a small price

PVA

I think mccallum will go back

we’ll be looking to move on the following to free up wages and potentially being better quality in

jobello
Kastaner
Baka
Max
Mason
McCallum

Walsh has 6 months on his contract. Would think there’s loads of players we are looking at for free at the end of the year that might come 6 months early for a small price

With Godden injured there's no way we'd sell Baka & Max and sign 3 strikers.

And if Mccallum goes we won't let Mason go and sign two left backs.

Sky Blue Pete

With Godden injured there's no way we'd sell Baka & Max and sign 3 strikers.

And if Mccallum goes we won't let Mason go and sign two left backs.
There’s no extra money coming In I think we’ll see players go out to bring others in

Users who are viewing this thread