McCallum 👋? (1 Viewer)

TTG

Could McCallum be recalled?

Seen some people on Twitter who reckon Giles played to get up to speed because Robins has been told Sams getting recalled.

Should that be the case, would we recall Mason?

@better days

Harry_Walker

Get another left wing back in. Mason was deemed not good enough in League 1 so shouldn’t be near our Championship squad

Sky Blue Harry H

Get another left wing back in. Mason was deemed not good enough in League 1 so shouldn’t be near our Championship squad
Mason should be fitter in that he has played some PL footie, although I'm 40/60 against on whether he's up to Championship level (except as emergency back up) - budget may determine.

SlowerThanPlatt

The account EFL zone is just an aggregator of news and possible scenarios using information already out there (Norwich don’t have a fit left back). Anyone can come up with it, no inside track

larry_david

Has that efl hub twitter account disappeared now? Sure they were on a few days ago but seems to have gone.

better days

Seen some people on Twitter who reckon Giles played to get up to speed because Robins has been told Sams getting recalled.

@better days
Not heard anything about Beezy coming back
Robins didn't use him much in L1 so would be a surprise

Reactions: TTG

cc84cov

@better days
Probably more to do with rotation I don’t see McCallum going back in jan

stevefloyd

Mason should be fitter in that he has played some PL footie, although I'm 40/60 against on whether he's up to Championship level (except as emergency back up) - budget may determine.
If he does come back here he won't be fit for long but may have quite a few splinters ...its Robins way

stevefloyd

He saw the surgeon in London a few weeks ago
Apparently all concerned are happy with his progress which is ahead of schedule
I suppose a small mercy is that the lad and our medical team have plenty of experience of recovering from ACLs now
Has he had the op? or was it just a check on progress after the op

Users who are viewing this thread