Mc Sheffrey Goal (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

it was a bueaty

only seconds before i mentioned that "mcsheffreys body cant do what his mind wants it too" lol

Maccas last two performances fully justify the fact that he should have played as a central striker yonks ago - he's a natural for that role always looking for the openings, always there for the opportunity to score goals.

AT leave him there - no rotational crap !!!

PUSB

Nonleagueherewecome

it was a bueaty

only seconds before i mentioned that "mcsheffreys body cant do what his mind wants it too" lol

I said "he'll probably fuck this up..", then missed the replay as I was subjected to a 2 minute tirade of abuse from the 2 very middle-class, middle aged and drunk smelling pillocks sat in front of me that it "Served you right, call yerself a fan? You can get lost, you're so negative.." etc. Which was really confusing..a moment of joy turned into a big row with supposed fellow-supporters! And I'm massively vocal in my positivity most the time and certainly long-suffering enough to assume that Sheff would do what he's done for most of the past 4 months...!

Skyblue4u

Jeez, read the whole thread and they think they are brazil. What have they ever done? Looking forward to seeing them in the relagation battle

SkyBlue_Bear83

Expected it to end up in the empty seats behind the goal.... and that was me being optimistic that Sheff would kick it in the right general direction.

Fair play though, great finish we need him to keep scoring if we are to stay up.

Nonleagueherewecome

Expected it to end up in the empty seats behind the goal.... and that was me being optimistic that Sheff would kick it in the right general direction.

Fair play though, great finish we need him to keep scoring if we are to stay up.

This is good, I knew I wasn't the only fan who expected it to end up in row z or Sheff getting tackled first!

Maccas last two performances fully justify the fact that he should have played as a central striker yonks ago - he's a natural for that role always looking for the openings, always there for the opportunity to score goals.

AT leave him there - no rotational crap !!!

PUSB

Agreed he put in a real shift again today.

Saw the goal on Sky - it was truly a gem - looking for passable options first but not available because of the speed of the original interception he put it away superbly.

Repeating myself here but surely the last two performances have cemented Macca into that central striker slot which is where he belongs.

PUSB

tippex9

That whole thread is soooooo entertaining lol

Users who are viewing this thread