Maybe a Weakend Team For Us? (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
Spurs are set to include defender Benoit Assou-Ekotto and midfielder Scott Parker in their team for Saturday's FA Cup tie against Coventry. Assou-Ekotto has overcome a knee injury and is set to make his first appearance for four months while Parker is in line for his first start of the season after an achilles problem.

Still bit better than our Midfield even with "Rustyness"

Mucca Mad Boys

Considering they both started last season, I doubt that it is 'weakened'.

ashbyjan

Bringing in an England international and a Cameroonian (is that a word?) international is hardly weakening it

ShInnbob

To be honest any team they put out isn't really weakened. I just hope we put out a team that doesnt compromise our performance against Preston.

smileycov

Facebook User
Parker has not played all season, and Ekotto has not for 4 months......i would consider that slightly weakend!

smileycov

Facebook User
Oh, Right so the fact he has not played yet will not make any difference because he is a great player? :facepalm:

Gint11

I hope ewe dont get spanked because on the back of the shrewsbury defeat and disappointment of McGoldrick not staying, we could end up on a bad decline again!!

WillieStanley

I hope ewe dont get spanked because on the back of the shrewsbury defeat and disappointment of McGoldrick not staying, we could end up on a bad decline again!!

Nah!! As I've said before, we've just signed a top striker by L1 standards, the morale boost of a perminent deal for Franck... AND WE'VE GOT MARK ROBINS!! We won't decline until Mark Robins leaves. He simply will not allow it.

Users who are viewing this thread