Max (1 Viewer)

cov donkey kick

You know what buddy, you are bang on. Whilst most of the sites I searched to check show it as counting for Opta stats, it does look like that's just for FF.

I'll be quiet now. But for the record, I did think Max had a great game, and there's no denying that without his work, we wouldn't have scored the two we did.
Think we are all in agreement then. Pusb

Grendel

I hope he gets a credit for the assist especially as he’s carrying an injury

Briles

Max is a bit like marmite in that he can't play football.

I jest, warrior.

DannyThomas_1981

I hope he gets a credit for the assist especially as he’s carrying an injury

It's pretty disappointing to be honest that you clearly and blatantly want to see one of our players fail so that you can continue to be derisive and critical on these pages about that player.

Says everything about you to be honest and nothing about the player.

There is simply no need for constant and targeted criticism of an individual player - the team needs our support.

Just have a day off for once - the rest of us want to support the players wearing the shirt on the pitch vs. reading your totally uninformed and negative nonsense day in and day out.

fatso

It's pretty disappointing to be honest that you clearly and blatantly want to see one of our players fail so that you can continue to be derisive and critical on these pages about that player.

Says everything about you to be honest and nothing about the player.

There is simply no need for constant and targeted criticism of an individual player - the team needs our support.

Just have a day off for once - the rest of us want to support the players wearing the shirt on the pitch vs. reading your totally uninformed and negative nonsense day in and day out.
Oh dear.

Grendel

Deny it then with some evidence and I will be able to demonstrate a thousand disparaging and derisive comments about Max in return.

You seriously think everyone on here wants Max to succeed?

he’s carrying an injury leave him alone

Sick Boy

Deny it then with some evidence and I will be able to demonstrate a thousand disparaging and derisive comments about Max in return.

You seriously think everyone on here wants Max to succeed?

They want the team to succeed, for some he’s bigger than the clubs itself and it’s weirdly about more than football.

Grendel

Honestly don't know why you count yourself as a supporter of this club when your main ambition seems to be to be critical and derisory about one of our players. We simply don't need that kind of support.
My main ambition is the success of the club and not a disturbing obsession with a very poor footballer and without doubt the worst number 9 whose played at the club over the number of seasons he’s had here.

As for derisory comments what’s really odd is other players get dogs abuse on here and you say nothing but whenever this guy gets it you are over it like a rash

Grendel

Grendel

Put in a shift too

makes a brilliant foil for walker even with his injury - imagine him when fully fit - I wonder actually as he’s a free agent if we can hang onto him - I’d imagine the likes of Norwich are sniffing

Evo1883

makes a brilliant foil for walker even with his injury - imagine him when fully fit - I wonder actually as he’s a free agent if we can hang onto him - I’d imagine the likes of Norwich are sniffing

giphy.gif

Perfect foil for walker

DannyThomas_1981

My main ambition is the success of the club and not a disturbing obsession with a very poor footballer and without doubt the worst number 9 whose played at the club over the number of seasons he’s had here.

As for derisory comments what’s really odd is other players get dogs abuse on here and you say nothing but whenever this guy gets it you are over it like a rash

It's pretty interesting how the worst number 9 to wear the shirt was up to the challenge on Saturday against one of the best teams in the Division. It's pretty interesting as to why Robins (an elite striker himself) keeps selecting Max. It's pretty interesting as to why the ex-pros on Sky to a man have praised Max whenever we've featured this season.

But of course as always you know better - someone who has never played the game at any level.

"As for derisory comments what’s really odd is other players get dogs abuse on here and you say nothing but whenever this guy gets it you are over it like a rash." You know when someone has totally lost an argument - it's when they repeat something that is blatantly untrue time after time hoping that if they repeat it enough it somehow becomes the truth. Please just for once stop embarrassing yourself.

Grendel

It's pretty interesting how the worst number 9 to wear the shirt was up to the challenge on Saturday against one of the best teams in the Division. It's pretty interesting as to why Robins (an elite striker himself) keeps selecting Max. It's pretty interesting as to why the ex-pros on Sky to a man have praised Max whenever we've featured this season.

But of course as always you know better - someone who has never played the game at any level.

"As for derisory comments what’s really odd is other players get dogs abuse on here and you say nothing but whenever this guy gets it you are over it like a rash." You know when someone has totally lost an argument - it's when they repeat something that is blatantly untrue time after time hoping that if they repeat it enough it somehow becomes the truth. Please just for once stop embarrassing yourself.

Ok I’ll start putting posts up from individuals slagging out players and then you tell me if you believe them to me real fans as you say I am not

olderskyblue

without doubt the worst number 9 whose played at the club over the number of seasons he’s had here.j
there was a guy who used to sit next to me who had the same view of adebola. Couldn’t understand why he got picked etc. Would not accept anything he did as good, just a lucky touch etc. Used to be fun trying to get him to cheer whenever Adabola scored.

he moved abroad and me and my mate thought about getting him a shirt with Dele’s name on it, but couldn’t be arsed in the end 😁

it‘s all about opinions

Gibbo

I'm surprised there is not more praise for Max from Brentford game. He was one of our best players and made both goals.
Oh God not another Max thread. this so boring. It has been done to death countless times. Grendell, myself and others think he way above his pay grade. Others think he is Coventry's Messi.
Next subject please.

Evo1883

there was a guy who used to sit next to me who had the same view of adebola. Couldn’t understand why he got picked etc. Would not accept anything he did as good, just a lucky touch etc. Used to be fun trying to get him to cheer whenever Adabola scored.

he moved abroad and me and my mate thought about getting him a shirt with Dele’s name on it, but couldn’t be arsed in the end 😁

it‘s all about opinions
Somebody tried starting on me once in the telegraph stand because i said to my mate adebola was shit 🤣 true story

Bugsy

People will always have different opinions on players, matches etc but one thing u can't take away from max is he always tries his best and he has been a good servant for our club which he adores so to that i salute u sir Maximus Biamous...PUSB

Londonccfcfan

Why do u even bother! ? Seriously he isn't worth your your energy. You don't need to justify what you and many others including me and importantly the management of club think.

What he thinks no one cares.

Grendel

Why do u even bother! ? Seriously he isn't worth your your energy. You don't need to justify what you and many others including me and importantly the management of club think.

What he thinks no one cares.

Care to revisit your slagging off of Shipley?

Users who are viewing this thread