Max biamou (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Celebrating after getting a like from G

View attachment 19916

That’s funny as Bobby Farrell couldn’t sing at all and was just miming while someone did all his work for him. Like Biamou he was a fake - the fans loved him but he was utter shite at his profession

usskyblue

Fuck off, i mean seriously fuck right off, your either a troll, a wum or some brain damaged total fuck whitt that's good for nothing other than medical trials.

b6a3e1ad7ae900860e1e10950d296040_w200.gif

Grendel

I personally can’t wait for Max to leave, just so the endless threads about him dry up

He will score a goal for Weymouth FC - his first of the season in March next year and curly Tom will say “Grendel what have got to say now” and the Tonester will like the post

usskyblue

Fuck off, i mean seriously fuck right off, your either a troll, a wum or some brain damaged total fuck whitt that's good for nothing other than medical trials.

So you’re 1 for 2 on capital letters, there’s a your/you’re defecation, commas are hit and miss and there’s a total fail on fuck-wit..

..other than that; Top rant m8

stevefloyd

With Biamou its not his fault he isn't blessed with greater skills but he tries his best Shipley is somewhat blessed but doesn't appear to be giving his best...Biamou has cost us in games by not taking his chances Shipley has cost us goals by ambling back when losing possession both players are nowhere near the standard we need

NortonSkyBlue

I personally can’t wait for Max to leave, just so the endless threads about him dry up
But what happens when he scores shitloads of goals over the next two seasons? Will there be an inquest into why we let him go without a sell on clause? Will threads be bumped about his legendary prowess in front of goal? Why didn’t we see what we had in front of our own eyes?

D

Deleted member 2477

I just don't see the need for some of our fans on here to constantly deride and criticise targeted players.

It's pointless, damages morale and classless.

We should be celebrating securing our Champ status - it's a fantastic achievement by the players involved and coaches. That's how most of us see it.
Well said. Every year some just have to have a boo boy

fatso

So you’re 1 for 2 on capital letters, there’s a your/you’re defecation, commas are hit and miss and there’s a total fail on fuck-wit..

..other than that; Top rant m8
Cheers, in my defence, I had been on the beer for quite a while!

steve cooper

He will score a goal for Weymouth FC - his first of the season in March next year and curly Tom will say “Grendel what have got to say now” and the Tonester will like the post
I can just imagine Brian Stock saying to his players
Well lads I got some good news and some bad news
The good news is we've signed a Championship striker
The bad news is it's Max Biamou

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread