Max Biamou the club legend (1 Viewer)

higgs

I can understand Max being one of the club legends at the weekend because of the 110% he gave and the important goals he scored but Reda Johnson that was just taking the piss

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Bill Tedds. There every year. Never heard of him.

Terry Gibson's perm

It’s an ex players day most of them aren’t legends. I can’t understand why they don’t put the players names on the scoreboard or get somebody to read the names clearly Billy Bell is not the man to be doing it.

Terry Gibson's perm

He was at the open training session today, wouldn’t be surprised to see him back as 4th choice next year

Did many go to that?
We couldn’t make it as my lad was at the sky blue in the community training session

Terry Gibson's perm

He was at the open training session today, wouldn’t be surprised to see him back as 4th choice next year

I would be stunned if he came back tried hard and smiled for pictures but a very poor player.

Terry Gibson's perm

Good to hear a lot turned up he was gutted he couldn’t go but hopefully a couple will make their way up to President Kennedy to see the boys and girls up there last time Vik went.

It was nice to see a lot of city kits being worn by the kids it far outnumbered the the ones in the Liverpool Man Utd etc.

CCFCSteve

I would be stunned if he came back tried hard and smiled for pictures but a very poor player.

Im not having that TGP. Not championship quality but did a job in L1 and L2 and probably scored some of the best city in recent years…as well as a couple of very important ones. Compares favourably to some of the more highly paid trash we’ve had playing for us over the years

ps just for Grendel 😉 (would turn sound off awful background music)

Boosh

Im not having that TGP. Not championship quality but did a job in L1 and L2 and probably scored some of the best city in recent years…as well as a couple of very important ones. Compares favourably to some of the more highly paid trash we’ve had playing for us over the years

Short video, might as well have been a tik tok

Terry Gibson's perm

He was a league two footballer who fitted the profile at the time as in fairly cheap. He wouldn’t have got beat the team in living memory.

Terry Gibson's perm

The club sent Eccles, Panzo and Wilson esbrand to meet the kids my son sounded very excited on the phone when I just spoke to him.

Grendel

Good to hear a lot turned up he was gutted he couldn’t go but hopefully a couple will make their way up to President Kennedy to see the boys and girls up there last time Vik went.

It was nice to see a lot of city kits being worn by the kids it far outnumbered the the ones in the Liverpool Man Utd etc.

They all signed shirts - over 2,000 in attendance it seems. Pretty good PR by the club

clint van damme

I can understand Max being one of the club legends at the weekend because of the 110% he gave and the important goals he scored but Reda Johnson that was just taking the piss

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

I would have agreed about Reda up until I saw him after the game, anyone who can pull off that hat is a legend in my eyes.

NorthernWisdom

Got more goals for us at this level than Waghorn too.

slowpoke

Yea think we should start calling it ex players day. Save the legend tag for debate amongst fans, its a never ending debate because of eras and opinions.
I agree ex-players day or similar my legends, mostly passed on now are very different to my lads or grandsons.

NorthernWisdom

As a small aside, I know it's been asked before, but how the hell has Biamou ended up without a club for a year? Has he actually officially retired yet?!? Did he let himself go after being released?

I mean, if Hudlin can get a contract at Huddersfield, it's surely not unreasonable to have expected him to rock up at a Harrogate or a Barrow is it? And even failing that, Solihull down the road!

CCFCSteve

As a small aside, I know it's been asked before, but how the hell has Biamou ended up without a club for a year? Has he actually officially retired yet?!? Did he let himself go after being released?

I mean, if Hudlin can get a contract at Huddersfield, it's surely not unreasonable to have expected him to rock up at a Harrogate or a Barrow is it? And even failing that, Solihull down the road!

It’s bizarre isn’t it. I was saying to a couple of Wycombe mates last summer he could’ve done a job for them in L1, let alone going further down the leagues

ccfctommy

He was on trial at Burton earlier this season. He barely played for Dundee United the season before

djr8369

I think he’s injured atm which is holding him back.

torchomatic

Totally agree. Not sure why Robins got rid of MB and then wasted a shit load of cash on Waghorn who was fucking useless.

Max scored some of the best goals ever I've seen. That goal at Peterborough was phenomenal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread