Max Biamou and a place in the sun (1 Viewer)

Grendel

hasn’t been a thread for a few minutes

where’s Max going on holiday?

Grendel

Rumours are Danny has invited him for a camping trip in his garden

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

hasn’t been a thread for a few minutes

where’s Max going on holiday?

No idea but he's travelling by budget airline as he likes to land at a destination where you end up somewhere close to, but not quite actually at, where you're supposed to be.

*joke recycled from Luke Thomas and Calum O'Hare in previous seasons.

Evo1883

He's traveling first class, underwater

Super sub.

🙄

giphy.gif

Brighton Sky Blue

These continuous mocking and derisory threads are akin to the bullying and online abuse of one of our players.

Pointless, classless, damaging.

Some people need to take a very serious look in the mirror.

To be fair DT I think you can see this is a light hearted one.

D

Deleted member 11652

Ok - funny for some - maybe not for the player who is being targeted the whole time.
In more general terms the consistent derision some players get on here - it's not good is it?

I’m sure Max is really hurt that people are discussing his holiday destination. Poor bloke

Evo1883

Ok - funny for some - maybe not for the player who is being targeted the whole time.
In more general terms the consistent derision some players get on here - it's not good is it?
To be fair to max , he has the vast majority of the fanbase praising him so it's hardly a Kevin Kyle situation

D

Deleted member 11652

To be fair to max , he has the vast majority of the fanbase praising him so it's hardly a Kevin Kyle situation

I’ve genuinely seen fans calling him a legend. He gets cut more slack than any player we have ever had. He’s almost unanimously adored. @DannyThomas_1981 only ever shows up to defend him never Walker.

Long live the cult!

DannyThomas_1981

I’m sure Max is really hurt that people are discussing his holiday destination. Poor bloke
Imagine having a job.
Trying your best for the team every time and playing a key role in some vital wins for the team - and by doing so securing your company's medium term future along with the rest of the team.
And then going online - just to see criticism and derision every single day. That's simple online bullying - it wouldn't make anyone feel good would it?
This particular thread might be intended to be jocular but it just follows a long standard pattern of derision and mockery on here.
Great support lads.

D

Deleted member 11652

Imagine having a job.
Trying your best for the team every time and playing a key role in some vital wins for the team - and by doing so securing your company's medium term future along with the rest of the team.
And then going online - just to see criticism and derision every single day. That's simple online bullying - it wouldn't make anyone feel good would it?
This particular thread might be intended to be jocular but it just follows a long standard pattern of derision and mockery on here.
Great support lads.

Imagine being so inadequate at your job and still getting paid a handsome amount and being adored by thousands

DannyThomas_1981

I’ve genuinely seen fans calling him a legend. He gets cut more slack than any player we have ever had. He’s almost unanimously adored. @DannyThomas_1981 only ever shows up to defend him never Walker.

Long live the cult!

That's absolute nonsense.

As for the cult; the negative commentators seem to single out Max every day for derision even if he's not playing - so maybe look in the mirror.

Walker; I've previously made very positive comments about - I see a player there.

NorthernWisdom

Imagine having a job.
Great support lads.
Margate

Brighton Sky Blue

I think we're some way off cheering a red card being awarded to our own player as befell one unfortunate Scotsman

Grendel

That's absolute nonsense.

As for the cult; the negative commentators seem to single out Max every day for derision even if he's not playing - so maybe look in the mirror.

Walker; I've previously made very positive comments about - I see a player there.

Id imagine you’ve been referred to as a cult many times in your life

Users who are viewing this thread