Matteo Lanzoni signs for Yeovil (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Matteo Lanzoni free of contract from Oldham has signed for Championship side Yeovil. A utility defender who can play all along the back four.

Does this increase our chance of getting Seaborne on a permanent deal?

Hobo

Anywhere along the back four....so even more reason for Yeovil to be interested in a Seaborne deal to be done by us.

woody11462

I don't think you will see any movement on Seabourne at least his ban is up otherwise they would be wasting wages.

Specs WT-R75

I don't think you will see any movement on Seabourne at least his ban is up otherwise they would be wasting wages.

and in the meantime someone else comes in for him? I agree there is no immediate rush, but I doubt we will deliberately drag our feet...

Hobo

We will fund a loss making move to Northampton for up to five years, but won't pay a players wages for a couple of weeks while he is suspended? That doesn't make sense.

The only delay on signing Seabourne is if they have another target in mind.

wingy

We will fund a loss making move to Northampton for up to five years, but won't pay a players wages for a couple of weeks while he is suspended? That doesn't make sense.

The only delay on signing Seabourne is if they have another target in mind.

I'd have thought with all the Ducks In a row and around ten weeks since his spend spend spend meeting with Joy,that Waggot would have had the paper work for the 3 players we've not replaced from the Bomb squad to be through the door Yesterday .
Then the Combination of Barton ,Mansett,Christie and potentially one more allowing a further 3 by the end of the month.

Hobo

Not too fussed about signing Seabourne. Webster and Willis are better defenders.

May be, but do you not think we need another defensive body in the squad?

woody11462

and in the meantime someone else comes in for him? I agree there is no immediate rush, but I doubt we will deliberately drag our feet...

I'm not denying that if someone else came in we would speed up our interest but just because they are losing money in a massive miscalculation, doesn't mean they wouldn't give a shit about several thousand pounds. Especially as the 'miscalculation' is gonna really hurt them in terms of financial fair play and possibly losing players.

Users who are viewing this thread