Transfer Rumour Matt Godden (4 Viewers)

bawtryneal

I was just imagining you having sex with her, but her picturing Matt Godden in her mind while you were at it.

You okay Otis ?
How's you Mum doing ? Any improvement or still the same ??

Otis

You okay Otis ?
How's you Mum doing ? Any improvement or still the same ??
Better, but unfortunately since the fall her dementia has got a lot worse. She has now forgotten how to hold a knife and fork and goes to pick everything up with her fingers, no matter how hot the food is.

She should be discharged this week.

vow

Better, but unfortunately since the fall her dementia has got a lot worse. She has now forgotten how to hold a knife and fork and goes to pick everything up with her fingers, no matter how hot the food is.
Fuck dementia....such an unforgiving disease.

Sorry to hear that Otis.

bawtryneal

At least she will be going home. Hopefully your father will support
Visiting walsgrave every day is not fun though.
Fingers crossed you see some improvement with her dementia and general well being.

Otis

At least she will be going home. Hopefully your father will support
Visiting walsgrave every day is not fun though.
Fingers crossed you see some improvement with her dementia and general well being.
Cheers. Much appreciated.

SkyblueBazza

Awful disease. Saw my best friend’s mum reduced from it. Knew her for years. Thoughts with you fella.
I really feel for anyone who suffers at the hands of it. It is torturous for everyone directly associated with the sufferer too. Gradually took over my dad's, sister's, brother-in-law's & my life over an 8yr period. Dad just didn't want to, or couldn't grasp the whole thing...the way it progressess & each time an episode occurs it steals a bit more of the people & how we know & love them.

It is hard to say if it is the worst way to go...but it's easy to say there are many horrible, but better ways to go having seen it's impact on my mom.

Make every moment prescious.. coz they are.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

Shit....sorry to hear that Otis. Somewhat thankfully, I've not been affected by it in any way but did some research on it a couple of years back when planning my LEJOG ride.

Researched a few charities at the time but was delighted to raise over £2k for Dementia UK.

Hope things improve for your mum mate.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Pete in Portugal

Posh fans have commented on him going through 'difficulties' over the past year: if he can score 18 goals when going through a hard time, he'll do just fine.

I think they may be alluding to the fact that he had a purple patch early in the season followed by a goal 'draught'. I can't recall the exact figures, but I think the 'draught' period was something like 1 goal in 18 starts. If correct, this points to him being a confidence player. I am sure Robins will be aware of this and will manage him accordingly.

Pete in Portugal

I'm very sorry to hear this Otis. I hope your Mum improves once she's back in a familiar environment at home.

Somerset Sky Blue

Shit....sorry to hear that Otis. Somewhat thankfully, I've not been affected by it in any way but did some research on it a couple of years back when planning my LEJOG ride.

Researched a few charities at the time but was delighted to raise over £2k for Dementia UK.

Hope things improve for your mum mate.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Hi skyblueweeman,
Planning on doing lejog next year... hopefully in two weeks by bike. Should be a real challenge in terms of getting fit (and thin!) enough!
I assume you had a great time?

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Does anyone know what formation/system he's been playing in when scoring goals? For example was he alongside a big centre-forward or up top by himself? Given that Posh had Toney last year i am thinking they were playing two up top?

Winny the Bish

Does anyone know what formation/system he's been playing in when scoring goals? For example was he alongside a big centre-forward or up top by himself? Given that Posh had Toney last year i am thinking they were playing two up top?
A lot of his Posh goals seemed to come when playing with Cummings, who is a smaller, trickier forward who dropped deep. A bit like Bright.

steve82

It’s become popular to use the McNultyometer to gauge a strikers ability given he produced what we all dreamed of.... Goals!

So here’s Matt Godden’s in comparison

Matt Godden English leagues stats only.
L2 81 appearances, 73 starts, 8 as a sub playing 6356 mins scoring 30 goals giving a ratio return of a goal per 212 mins.
A 1 goal in 2.5 games man

L1 47 appearances, 34 starts, 13 as a sub playing 2939 mins scoring 14 goals giving a return ratio of a goal per 210 mins
A 1 goal in 2.5 games man

Championship 5 appearances, 0 starts, 5 as a sub playing 93 mins scoring 0 goals

Football league combined is 133 appearances, 107 starts, 26 as a sub playing 9388 mins scoring 44 goals giving a ratio of a goal around every 213 mins
-------------------------
Marc McNulty English leagues stats only* (19/20 stats excluded)
L2 69 appearances, 59 starts, 10 as a sub playing 4913 mins scoring 33 goals giving a ratio return of a goal per 149 mins.
Easily a 1 goal in 2 games man

L1 55 appearances, 18 starts, 37 as a sub playing 1961 mins scoring 11 goals giving a return ratio of a goal per 178 mins
Just under a 1 goal in 2 man

Championship 13 appearances, 4 starts, 9 as a sub playing 412 mins scoring 1 goal giving a ratio of a goal per 412 mins
Just over a 1 in 4 man

Football league combined is 137 appearances, 81 starts, 56 as a sub playing 7286 mins scoring 45 goals giving a ratio of a goal around every 162 mins

Basically Godden 44 goals in 9388 mins
....McNulty 45 goals in 7286 mins

-------------------------

Last three seasons in all leagues/competitions played in

Godden 187 mins per goal in all competitions
18/19 (L1)18 goals at a rate of 163 min
17/18 (L2) 14 goals at a rate of 250 min
16/17 (L2) 21 goals at a rate of 166 min

McNulty 182.5 mins per goal in all competitions
18/19 (SPL/Chap) 9 goals at a rate of 216 per min
17/18 (L2) 28 goals at a rate of 152 min
16/17 (L1) 1 goal at a rate of 725 min

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

th

The McNultyometer - I like it (though not sure how it works)

Users who are viewing this thread