Matchday feedback text in (1 Viewer)

Godiva

Start your message with: 1 for drinking of alcohol, 2 for foul/abusive language, 3 for smoking, 4 for racism, 5 for aggressive behaviour ,

6 for Booing one of our players

ccfclinney

So your phone number goes on the big screen and in the programme .. Great that is isn't it when you get the away fans all ringing your phone when your beating them!!

ccfclinney

They won't show your number, it's their number.

oh right misread this quote .. The reporting phone number will be shown in the matchday programme and on the big screen at the Ricoh Arena.

they mean the number to report to i thought they meant the number off the person who reported lol.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

hope it runs with more common sense then the same system at wembley felt awful last year at the nfl watched some poor american get kicked out for what can only be described as the mildest banter you have ever seen in your life between him and a fan of the other other team a good 10 people stood up for him and said he had done nothing wrong but because a family of 3 had text them they kicked him out all he had done was told a jags fan to sit down and booed at him celebrating in a playful manner

italiahorse

Just watch the game , I know its been hard the last few years and I have found myself looking at the crowd sometimes more than the game , but if the game is good the crowds not so important , anyway respect to you, Ive said my piece PUSB

If someone lights up next to you or in the toilets why should you put up with it ?
If you take kids why should you need to put up with foul or abusive language.

Just text the number and it will highlight an issue that others can deal with.

Terry Gibson's perm

I shall text it and say there are a couple of oxygen thieves sitting opposite me in the directors box and then sit back and watch Waggott and Fisher getting chucked out for crimes against football:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread