Matchday #38 PNE v Coventry (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

Preston v Coventry
Venue: Deepdale
Kick off: Sat 19 Mar 3.00pm

City have never won a league match at Preston and the last game played at Deepdale in September 2009 between the two sides brought a 3-2 defeat for City.

This will be the 33rd time the two sides have met in league and cup matches. City have won on nine occasions and drawn ten times. City have scored 49 times to Preston's 51.

My Predictions

Formation: (4-3-3) with Baker playing just infront of the other 2 midfielders.​

Westwood
Clarke, Keogh, Wood, Hussey
Clingan, Gunnarsson
Baker
McSheffrey, Lukas.J, F.Eastwood​

Score: 1-2 (Lukas.J, Baker)​

Attendance: 9,807​

Any matchday Predictions/Banter please post here.

Jimthor

Feeling good about this after how we played on Tuesday. Could really do with the win too. Anybody else going up for it? I can't wait!

Pigeon

Same team and formation as Tuesday, except Hussey in for O'Halloran.
2-0 (Wood and Sheffs)
Lets see if we can keep a clean sheet:)

Jimthor

Probably gonna seem like a silly (and obvious) question, but thought it was worth checking! My tickets just arrived today, and despite the fact we picked seats on the website when we ordered, it says on the tickets "unreserved seating". Does that mean the entire away stand will be like so? So we can just get there and sit in any seat we fancy?
I feel silly writing it haha, but not as silly as i would if i got there and sat in somebody else's seat!

Coventry La La La

Probably gonna seem like a silly (and obvious) question, but thought it was worth checking! My tickets just arrived today, and despite the fact we picked seats on the website when we ordered, it says on the tickets "unreserved seating". Does that mean the entire away stand will be like so? So we can just get there and sit in any seat we fancy?
I feel silly writing it haha, but not as silly as i would if i got there and sat in somebody else's seat!

It will be unreserved seating for all, when I went last season it was so im sure same rules apply this time enjoy the match. :)

Jimthor

Safe, cheers buddy. That's good news cos it means if i get there a bit earlier i can get a seat much further up the back, hehe. Can't wait for it! Gonna be a great day out i think.

covladzak

Need a win 1-2 to us. Dont give a crap who scores as long as we win..........Come on City!!!! Play Like You Got A Pair!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

sky_blue_up_north

Due at win there...

Jimthor

Shocking result. Crap performance. And a late goal is inexcusable!

Still, had a great day out. The Preston fans were awful, but there was great banter in the away stand. We were still singing louder than them when we were 1-0 down!

Users who are viewing this thread