Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Can we even blame Pressley for Burge being a dick and Johnson taking the Pen? Unless he told Johnson to take it I guess. He should have been going mental on the sideline as soon as he even picked the ball up.

Otis

Absolutely awful. The myth of simeon Jackson's pace continues....

So many poor performances out there, and Burge has let the team down big style. 3 match ban now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Jackson does have pace. You watch him. He outsprints defenders, but can only keep it up for about 6 or 7 yards and then he runs out of steam and defenders catch back up with him.

The CableGuy

You wouldn't think we had Worcester watched before today would you?

Embarrassing performance. BBC gleefully highlighting the potential cup shock at the Arena. And its not over yet. SP needs to give the mother of all HT team talks.

Ian1779

Chill the fuck out people - it's only half time.

Save the histronics for the final whistle.

skybluelee

Although Burge is a fucking idiot the Worcester player should have been penalised for tripping him in the first place.

skybluepm2

Can we even blame Pressley for Burge being a dick and Johnson taking the Pen? Unless he told Johnson to take it I guess. He should have been going mental on the sideline as soon as he even picked the ball up.

I think you can Nick. He clearly cannot see what every other city fan can that they are the worst two goalkeepers to ever pull on the shirt. That sort of indiscipline shouldn't ever be accepted and now we are on the verge of making the back pages of the national media for the wrong reasons yet again.

Penalty takers should be appointed well in advance, at least 1st and 2nd choice in my opinion anyway.

I won't be surprised if Pressley blames the referee and their offender for the sending off and that their keeper pulled off a worldy for reda's penalty.

He should walk if we lose this!

ccfcway

58fb0056-243e-4b3f-83d6-f1a9e900f245.jpg

We are underway for the second-half as ten men Coventry City look to avoid an FA Cup shock defeat against Worcester City. Come on City!

Chipfat

Lets see what this 45 mins brings and if it's goes wrong than the talk about SP will start again,, but he will not walk away from a 4 year deal and SISU will not pay Compo, lets just say that...

stupot07

Jackson does have pace. You watch him. He outsprints defenders, but can only keep it up for about 6 or 7 yards and then he runs out of steam and defenders catch back up with him.

True. It's not the right kind of pace that causes defenders too many problems. He also failed to show the experience he's supposedly got. He got half yard in front of their defender and should have cut across him but kept wide and got caught. You really can't tell he played in the PL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

chiefdave

who would take a draw now ?

Even with 10 men we should still be able to win this given the level of the opposition. Not got much confidence we will though. Our best hope might be their fitness level fading in the last 20 - 30 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread