Wood - 4
Edjenguele - 7
Reckord - 6

Bailey - 7
Barton - 5
Baker - 5
Moussa - 5

McSheff - 5 for his set-piece delivery
McGoldrick - 6 (8 for the first 20 minutes, 4 for the second half)

CCFC_Charlie

Murphy - 6
Christie - 5
Wood - 5
Edjenguele - 7
Reckord - 7
Bailey - 6
Barton - 2
McSheffery - 3
Moussa - 7
Baker - 5
McGoldrick - 5

Ball - 6
Fleck - 6
Cameron - 6

hill83

I'd possibly give Moussa a 6 purely for his first 20 minutes out wide. He disappeared when he got moved inside though.

Murphy had a good game. As did Edge. Barton was non existent, Sheffers and Wood were poor.

Edit: Reckord, I didn't really notice him, which is a revelation after the mess Hussey was.

Mucca Mad Boys

Murphy - 7

Christie - 5
Wood - 4
Edjenguele - 7
Reckord - 6

Bailey - 7
Barton - 5
Baker - 5
Moussa - 5

McSheff - 5 for his set-piece delivery
McGoldrick - 6 (8 for the first 20 minutes, 4 for the second half)

I thought McG was non-existent for most of the game to be honest.

Just wondering, why have you gave Bailey a 7, I was maybe a bit harsh with a 5 but 6 max. our midfield was pretty sh!te tbh.

Sutty

I thought McG was non-existent for most of the game to be honest.

Just wondering, why have you gave Bailey a 7, I was maybe a bit harsh with a 5 but 6 max. our midfield was pretty sh!te tbh.

I thought he dealt with Chadwick pretty well. He only really came into the game once Bailey had to deal with midfield runners as well, and that was because the attacking unit pressed individually rather than as a unit, leaving holes in front of Bailey.

Mucca Mad Boys

I thought he dealt with Chadwick pretty well. He only really came into the game once Bailey had to deal with midfield runners as well, and that was because the attacking unit pressed individually rather than as a unit, leaving holes in front of Bailey.

Fair enough, but like the others, he was pretty sloppy in possession, altough better than Barton + Moussa.

Worst performance in terms of ball retention I have ever seen (for CCFC), Moussa + Barton were giving the ball away for fun (and other, but they were the 2 main culprits, Moussa prob worse tbh).

Nonleagueherewecome

Murphy-7
Christie-3
Wood-3
Edge-7
Reckord-6
Bailey-5
Barton-5
Baker-4
Moussa-5
McSheffrey-4
McGoldrick-6

Cameron-6
Ball-5
Fleck-6

The worst thing for me was the utter failure of anyone other than McGoldrick to close down. He seemed visibly frustrated by it. At our worst we were backing off all the way to our area, when the inevitable Wood cock-up would ensue. By contrast, any time a City player had the ball there were two or three MK players closing him down-and usually nobody moving off the ball for him after the first 15 minutes. A lot of that comes down to hunger and desire, something we were sadly lacking.

The long balls were also totally counter-productive-and frustrating when Reckord (in particular) was demanding the ball of Murphy. And his kicks were aimless, just giving possession back to a team that was running us ragged with their passing and movement. But I won't be too harsh on Murphy, as he did make some decent saves (and even Westwood was guilty of hoofing it to the opposition constantly).

Somebody teach our players how to take a throw in!!! Cyrus in particular was guilty of blindly flinging it vaguely to the opposition. Again the lack of movement played a part. I think something Robins identified as when Cameron came on he conspicuously took up a position 10 yards behind Cyrus and in space and screamed for the ball from the first throw after his introduction. Given the utter chasm in possession and comfort on the ball, needlessly giving it back from every throw just made things even worse.

As a side note, I got a text tonight from a mate who used to work for the DSS saying in amazed response to hearing what money Wood is on: "My mates place of work issued the National Insurance numbers for Edge and Malaga and they are paid 7.5k per month".
So Wood gets more in a week what they get in a month? Going on tonight's showing alone, Wood is half the player Edge is. Can't be good for dressing room morale having such a disparity in wages-and such a disparity between salary and value is why we are where we are.

Baginton

Murphy........7
Christie........6
Wood..........6
Edjenguele...7
Reckord.......8
Bailey..........6
Barton.........6
McSheffery..5
Moussa ......7
Baker..........6
McGoldrick.. 6

Ball............6
Fleck..........6
Cameron....6

Mucca Mad Boys

Murphy........7
Christie........6
Wood..........6
Edjenguele...7
Reckord.......8
Bailey..........6
Barton.........6
McSheffery..5
Moussa ......7
Baker..........6
McGoldrick.. 6

Ball............6
Fleck..........6
Cameron....6

Moussa 7, he was sh!te, he, like many, was very sloppy in possession! 4.

Otis

Murphy - 6

Christie - 4 (must have been unfit surely. Not the Christie who showed so much promise previously)

Wood - 3 (suicidal back pass, played 3 MK forwards onside for that amazing series of misses in our 6 yard box and done up like a kipper on a number of occasions).

Edge - 6

Reckford - 6

Bailey - 6 (some breaking up of play and putting afoot in. Good energy and engine. Hopefully will be a good player for us)

Barton - 2 (played like Zidane for 10 mins. Couldn't give a damn from that point on)

Moussa - 6 (started brightly, but when moved positions seemed lost)

Sheff - 3 (the 3 is for the wicked corner. Without the corner it would have had to have been a big fat zero)

Baker - 5 (worked hard but quite anonymous)

McGoldrick - 6.5 (worked his socks off all night, closed down and looked the one player who really wanted it).

Steve.B50

i thought Barton was our worse player last night. Cannot see what Murphy did wrong at all thoughout game. I felt Wood was the best of a bad bunch.
Does anyone know whats happend to Malaga or why Cody was not playing?

Never mind, we get Bell back in a few weeks lol

Astute

The title to this thread is spelt wrong. It should be match rantings.

KersleyDigs

Murphy - 6 Christie - 5 Wood - 4/5 Edj - 7 Reckord - 6 Bailey - 4 Barton - 3 Baker - 5, Moussa - 4 McSheffrey - 3 McGoldrick - 6 Subs: Ball - 4 Fleck - 4 Cameron - 6

sidskyblue1967

I have to agree with most of the posters on this thread regarding Mc Sheffrey , Barton , Wood and Baker .

I think in terms of effectiveness they are probably less than two players between them .

If it hadn`t of been for some Keystone Cops style action in and around our six yard box after about an hour I fear we would certainly been on the end of another home loss , as I just can`t see us sustaining any pressure on teams .

I cannot recall any opposition Goalkeeper being seriously worked in any League games so far .

Mark Robins really has his hands full and needs all the support he can get .

Anyway ....... back for more fun and games on Saturday !!

PUSB

SID

Nick

Administrator
Murphy........7
Christie........6
Wood..........4 - dodgy back passes, puts his team mates in danger
Edjenguele...7 - great goal line save and seemed solid
Reckord.......7 - like the look of him, gets forward well and is solid
Bailey..........6 - broke play down nicely and put in some good tackles
Barton.........4
McSheffery..4 - Again, 1 decent corner in the whole game. I wont mention the cross that rolled along the floor 5 yards
Moussa ......5 - Tricky sometimes but then others very sloppy
Baker..........6
McGoldrick.. 6

Ball............5 - Not sure what he adds to games
Fleck..........5 - Awful free kick
Cameron....5

lordsummerisle

This will be fun... :whistle:

Murphy - 6
Christie - 5
Wood - 4/5
Edj - 7
Reckord - 6
Bailey - 5
Barton - 4
Baker - 5,
Moussa - 4
McSheffrey - 5
McGoldrick - 4

Subs:
Ball - 6
Fleck - 6
Cameron - 6

I think they're all a bit harsh myself, and some of the better players are given the worst marks.

Minus 7 very harsh for Edge.

Black6Osprey

Murphy 6
Christie 6
Wood 4
Edge 7
Reckord 6
Macca 5
Moussa 5
Bailey 7
Barton 3
Baker 5