Match ratings (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Marosi - 6.5 could be have done better with goal. First time I’ve thought his passing wasn’t great
Dabo - 7 very solid today and aided the attack many times
Mason - 7 not his barnstorming performance from earlier but not helped by hiwula not working well with him
Mcfadzean - 6 poor today. Good in the air. He just needs to pass the ball and allow rose or Hyam to bring ball out.
Hyam - 7 thought he was the better of the two
Shipley - 8 my mom. His game has improved so much. Control, passing and all round display. Not good enough set pieces
Walsh - 7.5 slow start fabulous game saving tackle and then grew in the game
Ohare - 7.5 so deserved a goal! His touch is absolutely phenomenal
Jobello - 6 some good crosses and cutting in. Doesn’t cover well enough but is growing into the English game
Godden - 6 poor for me. Should have scored a couple and doesn’t ever go to the near post to beat his defender or keeper. Really like him though
Hiwula - 5.5 should have scored 2 terrible first Miss not sure it’s ok to get into the positions and miss.

Subs

Baka - 7 super goal and put himself about
Kastaneer - 7 lovely cameo. So unlucky at the end

Love it when a team time waste for 40 mins and then give up an equaliser

Evo1883

Marosi - 6
Mason - 7
Hyam - 7
Mcfadzean - 5
Dabo - 7
Shipley - 7
Walsh - 6
O hare - 8
Hiwula - 5
Godden - 5
Jobello - 6

PVA

Marosi - 5 - should have saved the goal, few dodgy passes, not convinced
Mason - 7 - never stops
Hyam - 6 - solid
Mcfadzean - 5 - scares the crap out of me on the ball, very slow. Prefer Rose
Dabo - 7 - played well
Shipley - 7 - ran the game at times
Walsh - 7.5 - some good passing, extra half point for goal saving tackle
O hare - 8 - our most creative threat
Hiwula - 6 - dreadful finishing, played better second half
Godden - 6 - worked hard but no service
Jobello - 6 - not quite at it today

Kastaneer - 7 - that's the player we've been waiting to see, deserves a start
Baka - 7 - brilliant finish

Grendel

Mason - 7 - never stops
Hyam - 6 - solid
Dabo - 7 - played well

Marosi should have saved the goal ha ha h ha and you have the audacity to start a thread on me. Burge was dog shit - let him go

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Just wondered - why are match ratings never put up with which match they refer to? We don't just call them 'match thread'.

SeaSeeEffCee

Marosi 6
Dabo 7
McFadzean 6
Hyam 7
Mason 7
Walsh 7
O’Hare 8
Shipley 8
Hiwula 5
Godden 5
Jobello 5

Kastaneer 8
Bakayoko 7 (for the goal alone)

Woodster

Marosi - 6
Mason - 7
Hyam - 7
Mcfadzean - 6
Dabo - 7
Shipley - 7.5
Walsh - 7
O'Hare - 8
Hiwula - 5
Godden - 5
Jobello - 5

Kastaneer - 8
Baka - 20

Content that we were the better side throughout but given it was a late equaliser I'll take a point. Get the feeling they're the games we need to be sneaking over the line in if you want to come in the top 2 though. Crowd were excellent in the last 25 minutes too.

Brighton Sky Blue

HOW THE FUCK IS HIWULA STILL GETTING GAME TIME????

Because we are pretty short of quality on the left in general. If Jones comes back and close to how he was before then that changes but it's really because we lack anyone else

Marty

Marosi - 6
Dabo - 6
Mason - 7
Mcfadzean - 4 This guy will cost us goals
Hyam - 6
Shipley - 7 MOTM - Solid, kept things ticking over, some lovely threaded through balls. Starting to look a real talent.
Walsh - 7
Ohare - 7
Jobello - 6
Godden - 6
Hiwula - 4 I don't mind him (or any of the players) missing chances, but to not be able to strike it cleanly 10 yards out with only the keeper to beat is just dreadful, took the lazy option leading up to their goal and stopped tracking, expecting Mason to get his runner, needs dropping.

Kastaneer - 7 Looks dangerous, could be a real fans favourite once fully up to speed.
Bakayoko - 7 Saved us today

I'd keep the midfield 3 the same for Rotherham and try Kastaneer on the left ahead of Hiwula. Get him cutting in and putting his foot through it.

PVA

Marosi should have saved the goal ha ha h ha and you have the audacity to start a thread on me. Burge was dog shit - let him go

Watch it back. He got a hand to it. If it was Burge you'd be blaming him no doubt about it.

Grendel

Watch it back. He got a hand to it. If it was Burge you'd be blaming him no doubt about it.

The reality is marosi is a major factor in our success this season and it really fucks you off

Admit it you backed a useless dud and we are well rid

PVA

The reality is marosi is a major factor in our success this season and it really fucks you off

Admit it you backed a useless dud and we are well rid

Hahaha the irony of this after you called Baka a clown about 90 seconds before he scored today

I'm not sure why you even brought Burge up. All I said was Marosi should have done better with thr goal. Not sure what that has to do with Burge.

Tommo1993

Had a little peek at the Sunderland forum and a few of them are calling for Burge to be given a chance. Lol. Can remember fans here wanting that when Ryan Allsopp was here...

Grendel

Hahaha the irony of this after you called Baka a clown about 90 seconds before he scored today

I'm not sure why you even brought Burge up. All I said was Marosi should have done better with thr goal. Not sure what that has to do with Burge.

He is a clown

hamil99

Facebook User
Battling display from the lads today. Really should of taken our chances and we would be sitting behind Ipswich. I know what people are saying about hiwula getting into the right positions but after kasterneers cameo i would start him against Rotherham. He seems champing at the bit. Also if godden hasn't done much, like today, I'd take him off at 60 mins and put bakayoko on, he also seems eager to impress. Maybe sitting out would give hiwula a kick up the arse and work on his finishing.

stupot07

Marosi 6
Dabo 7
McFadzean 6
Hyam 7
Mason 7
Walsh 6
Shipley 8
O'Hare 8
Jabello 5
Godden 6
Hiwula 5

Subs
Kasteneer 7
Baka 7

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SAJ

Marosi 6 distribution not as good today
Dabo 7 getting better and more confidence each game.
McFadzean 6 Thought was poor generally today. Had several questionable passes and decisions today.
Hyam 7 by far the better of the two central defenders.
Mason 6 I wish that would spend some serious time with him crossing. Gets into great position but so regularly fails to deliver a telling cross.
Shipley 8 he is growing game by game some fantastic passes. Last season I was happy if he wasn’t playing this season I’m happy he is playing.
Walsh 7 started poorly, fantastic saving block to keep us in the game.
O’Hare 8 great energy so fantastic tricks would love to see him play in Hiluwa’s position.
Hiluwa 5 got in great positions missed two sitters never anticipated time to warm the bench for me.
Jobello 6 we don’t seem to get the ball quick enough to him for me some good crosses but needs to get up to speed with the English game as he tends to knock the ball backwards rather than believe in himself.
Godden 6 Thought it was he poorest game today had two decent chances one each half which I was expecting him to put away. Great effort as always.
Subs for the time they were on
Kastaneer 8 if he could play like that for 60 minutes he would definitely start. Really looking forward to him building his stamina up.
Backa 7 good strike to get the goal but had a great laugh when he rose like a salmon sank like a brick when he went for a header at the far post and missed it.

Sick Boy

Mason - 7 - never stops
Hyam - 6 - solid
Dabo - 7 - played well

He should have saved the goal - ha ha ha!

Last edited:

cc84cov

Don’t get some of the Godden moans today ? He’s flanked by 2 average players Hiwula is not a winger & seems to be going backwards & Jobello is a half hearted flapper

cc84cov

Didn’t see the game cant really comment but I still feel if we’re serious we need more than Jobello & Hiwula with all due respect

eastwoodsdustman

Marosi 6 did well to get fingertips to their goal
Mason 7 good going forwards
Dabo 7.5 looked good both ends
McFadz 6 one dodgy back pass
Hyam 7 did well
Shipley 8 linked well and was good all over the pitch
Walsh 7 grew into the game
Ohare 8 looked excellent
Hiwula 6 did well apart from the 2 misses
Jobelo 4 really haven’t seen what he has to offer
Godden 6 little service bit kept working

Kasteneer 7.5 made a big difference to us
Baka 7 great goal

Overall I thought it was a good game with 2 decent footballing teams.
We’re always going to struggle to score against a team with 2 keepers playing though.

Colin Steins Smile

Marosi 6
Dabo 7
McFadzean 7
Hyam 7
Mason 7
Walsh 7
O’Hare 8
Shipley 8.5 - my mom ...he has improved so much!
Hiwula 5
Godden 6
Jobello 5

Kastaneer 7
Bakayoko 7

BackRoomRummermill

I just hope Robins can find a way for Godden not to get marked out of the game all of the time , he is a quality player

It must annoy the hell out of him

SAJ

Don’t get some of the Godden moans today ? He’s flanked by 2 average players Hiwula is not a winger & seems to be going backwards & Jobello is a half hearted flapper
How can you say this when you weren’t even at the game. Godden by his standards was poor today end of really.

covcity4life

Marosi 7 sweeper keeper more than ever today it felt like

Mcfadz 6 solid enough but few very sloppy pases

Hyam 7 mr consistent

Mason 7 defended well and got somw good crosses in

Dabo 7 same

Walsh 7 started slpw but as always foubd his groove and rly makes us tick

O hare 7 such good close control. Final pass or shot wernt happening for him today but he played well

Shipley 8 motm for me. These throughballs are no flukes and he got the basics right today aswell

Hiwulla 6 great run for his shot but hes gotta score. The dunmy 1 too maybe right st keeper. Some nice touches and combinstions with mason and midfielders at least

Jobello 6 more invovled than normal bit as robins said after he needs to do more

Godden 6 mistimed header and u lucky with deflected shot. As always worked very hard with the press

Kastaneer 7 lifted the place and worried their defence from get go. Should start next game for me

Bakayoko 7 what a hit. What a hit

good day at office even if not 3 pts

PVA

He should have saved the goal - ha ha ha!

Yes imagine thinking he should have saved this, how embarrassing of me

GuzdUcg_d.jpg

Sick Boy

Yes imagine thinking he should have saved this, how embarrassing of me

GuzdUcg_d.jpg

Hahaha yeah because that’s a fair reflection of the goal, he had no chance or saving it. As we all know it goes back to your weird Burge obsession.

Users who are viewing this thread