Match ratings v huddersfied (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Crack on

Gyokores good performance probably my MOTM

Strong ....quite skilful.... pacey....runs at defenders..Good link up play 8.5/10

cc84cov

Crack on

Strong ....quite skilful.... pacey....runs at defenders..Good link up play 8.5/10

giphy.gif

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Wilson - 5
Mcfadz - 6.7
Rose - 6.5
Hyam- 6.5
Mccallum - 6.8
Dabo- 6.5
James - 7
Hamer - 7
O’Hare - 8.49
Walker - 6.5
Gyo - 8.5 motm
Subs : Shipley - 7.5
Burroughs - 7
Eccles - 6.5
Pask - 7

cov donkey kick

Gyo brilliant performance 9/10
Wilson5
Fadz6
Rose6
Hyam6-5
Dabo6
McCallum6-5
James6
Hamer6
Ohare7-5
Walker5
Gyo9
Borroughs7
Pask6
Shipley 6

Last edited:

fatso

I think Gyokres just put himself in prime position for a contract, and pushed Max out the door at the same time.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Crack on

Unlucky not to get a hatrick in my opinion. Would love to see him back next season I think he could be a great signing

cc84cov

If he was were going to have to pay a fee for him. He’s not out of contract with Brighton till 2022.
Yes they will want a fee,seen a few mentions we are wanting to keep him,I would imagine we are talking to his club now

shepardo01

The guy that started a new thread earlier about what his mate told him about the new kit.... pretty much gave away his mates job, then shit himself and had to start a thread on how to delete a thread....
10/10...

speedie87

Wilson 4 p1ss poor for the goal, no communication started the issue
Dabo 5 caught out first half
Rose 7 ok
Mcfadzean 7 ok
Hyam 7 ok
McCallum 7 ok
James 7 ok
Hamer 7 best game for a while
Ohare 7 ok
Walker 5
Gyo 7

Shipley 6

fatso

He's still under contract for another year & they paid just under £1m for him. Why would they give that investment up for next to nothing?
For the same reason we would give up our investment in Bakayoko.
Sometimes shit happens. And £1m for a premier league club is fuck all.
Some you win, some you loose.

Frostie

For the same reason we would give up our investment in Bakayoko.
Sometimes shit happens. And £1m for a premier league club is fuck all.
Some you win, some you loose.

We got our investment out of Bakayoko, he's played over 80 times for us & helped us get promoted.

I'd be very surprised if a team is about to give up on a 22 year old, full International, when he's out on loan doing exactly what they want from him. Who's to say how much further he could develop in another year?

We'll see what happens, I'm not saying they wouldn't be tempted to let him go - I'm sure they would, but I'll be stunned if they don't expect a reasonable fee in return.

stupot07

Wilson 5
Dabo 5
Rose 7
McFadzean 7
Hyam 7
McCallum 6
James 7
Hamer 6.5
O'Hare 6.5
Walker 5
Gyorkeres 7.5 MOTM

Shipley 6
Eccles 6
Burroughs 5
Pask 6

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

fatso

We got our investment out of Bakayoko, he's played over 80 times for us & helped us get promoted.

I'd be very surprised if a team is about to give up on a 22 year old, full International, when he's out on loan doing exactly what they want from him. Who's to say how much further he could develop in another year?

We'll see what happens, I'm not saying they wouldn't be tempted to let him go - I'm sure they would, but I'll be stunned if they don't expect a reasonable fee in return.
Well prepare to be stunned!

He's been there 3 years, he's not had a look in, and his international chances have been put on hold.
His agent will say, play him, or let him move on.
We will have to pay compensation, but in reality, it wont be much more than 200k.
And he will want to come here where he has a chance to progress.
The reality is, if we hadn't taken him on loan in Jan, then Brighton would of paid up his contract and got rid of him.

Last edited:

Hertsccfc

Wilson 5
Dabo 6
McCallum 7
Rose 7
McFadzean 7
Hyam 7
James 7
Hamer 7
O'Hare 7
Gyokeres 7.5
Walker 5

Subs
Burroughs 6
Eccles 6
Pask 6

Frostie

Well prepare to be stunned!

He's been there 3 years, he's not had a look in, and his international chances have been put on hold.
His agent will say, play him, or let him move on.
We will have to pay compensation, but in reality, it wont be much more than 200k.
And he will want to come here where he has a chance to progress.
The reality is, if we hadn't taken him on loan in Jan, then Brighton would of paid up his contract and got rid of him.

Hope you're right, would be a steal.

Garryb80

Wilson 4 p1ss poor for the goal, no communication started the issue
Dabo 5 caught out first half
Rose 7 ok
Mcfadzean 7 ok
Hyam 7 ok
McCallum 7 ok
James 7 ok
Hamer 7 best game for a while
Ohare 7 ok
Walker 5
Gyo 7

Shipley 6
Hamer 7 dabo 5? Did you pluck those from a random draw?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Why not? Brighton will have lost as much money as everyone else they’ll want to reduce costs

They'll also want to recoup as much as possible to make up for it.. If you know there's someone interested in your player you don't just say "OK, there you go. Have him". Plus they've got the PL money to fall back on so they're in a better position than most to be able to maintain larger squads and fringe players.

Sky Blue Pete

They'll also want to recoup as much as possible to make up for it.. If you know there's someone interested in your player you don't just say "OK, there you go. Have him". Plus they've got the PL money to fall back on so they're in a better position than most to be able to maintain larger squads and fringe players.
Yep but not as good as before the pandemic. We’ll see

Grendel

wingy

to them It’s like a small company cutting back on photocopying toner
Do you not sense a shift coming/going on re the TV money etc?
Of course it could go the other way and some will generate more on an individual basis?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Do you not sense a shift coming/going on re the TV money etc?
Of course it could go the other way and some will generate more on an individual basis?

The fact they're trying to extend current deals that put them out to auction does suggest it. Most of the growth in TV rights in recent years for PL has been overseas markets.

After it does stagnate I can definitely see more of a push by bigger clubs for it to become each club responsibility to sell their own rights or provide it themselves, although their ESL shenanigans will have lost them a lot of goodwill. At best I can see an ifollow type arrangement or streaming whereby income is divided based on viewing figures for each stream. Not going to be great for competitiveness.

Could eventually get to a point whereby they do go ahead with the ESL type thing because they reckon they can get so much more money that way the players will still play for them due to the much higher wages regardless of FIFA/UEFA sanctions and if the best players do do that the governing bodies will cave in and recognise it so they don't have Euro's/WC as second rate competitions.

Users who are viewing this thread