Match Packages on Sale (1 Viewer)

oakey

Last year I bought two 12 match and one 6 match packages under 3 family names (all have supporter numbers as all have had season tickets in the past). £20 per match. Each time I attended a match I went online a few days before, selected my seats and then allocated them to the appropriate of 3 supporter names. Printed them out. I went to 14, first family member went to 11, second Family member to 5.
Total cost for 30 match tickets was £600. Flexibility that one, two or three of us could attend a match and get seats together, which you can't get with a season ticket or two.
Second priority for Wembley tickets so got what I wanted middle tier. Only downside is low priority for away matches but not doing any at present. In a couple of years when I qualify for over 60s discount might get a season ticket and do some away games.

oakey

I might also add the flexibility of match packages enabled all 3 of us to get an extra game, the one that was a fiver.
So that's 33 match tickets at total of £615. I like the flexibility. I like the fact that a Luton fan I work with made the trip to the Ricoh for the midweek game straight from work, arriving at half time because of an accident on the M6, and I had, wisely, decided to give it a miss. If I had had a season ticket I would probably have been like him and missed both our goals.

D

Deleted member 4439

a couple of years when I qualify for over 60s discount might get a season ticket and do some away games.

I fully expect the age for senior concessions to have been raised to 62/63 by then, as otherwise I too would qualify.

Users who are viewing this thread