Match package issues (1 Viewer)

workdad

Afternoon all, looking for some help please. I have just bought a 6 ticket package. Trying to order the tickets for next Tuesday and print at home. I click the match package option costing £0.00 I keep getting taken to the payment page asking for card details. Am I missing something ?
PUSB

ajsccfc

No, it's fine to carry on.

By coincidence I've used mine for the first time today also. So long as it still says £0 it seems the site needs card details to proceed with any transaction, but you won't be charged.

EDIT: double checked my account to make sure, nothing debited from my card

skybluesam66

i used a dummy card number for mine with random expiry and cv2 - still went through as there was nothing to pay
search google for valid dummy cards - these are used for system testing eg 4444333322221111 is I think a visa credit card

skybluetony176

Only problem I have trying to purchase on line with my match package is picking a seat. Just can’t get it to let me do it online. No problem when buying a cup ticket on line when not using my match package so it can’t be me. Can it? Given up trying now and get to the game a little bit earlier to use the ticket office. Problem with that is every time I go in there I always bump into LAST, so if someone can save me that painful experience by pointing me in the right direction I’d be grateful.

Only joking LAST ;) it’s always a pleasure.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Only problem I have trying to purchase on line with my match package is picking a seat. Just can’t get it to let me do it online. No problem when buying a cup ticket on line when not using my match package so it can’t be me. Can it? Given up trying now and get to the game a little bit earlier to use the ticket office. Problem with that is every time I go in there I always bump into LAST, so if someone can save me that painful experience by pointing me in the right direction I’d be grateful.

You could just nip over to Tesco's before the next home game ,they're selling Halloween masks !!!

giphy.gif

workdad

Many thanks for advice offered. As above, enter your card details and click the purchase button. It comes up as 0.00 to pay. An e mail comes through and you can print you tickets. Hope it is as painless on Tuesday !
PUSB !

letsallsingtogether

Fuck off what would I be doing in B and Q on a Saturday ;)

Users who are viewing this thread