Match of the Day without commentary. (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Just like being at a real match .

• Haha
Reactions: SBT

Tommo1993

Plenty of ways to watch PL highlights as it were last night - which some times I do, can get it done in 10 mins.

But MOTD should not be changed, because it was fucking crap last night.

SkyBlueCharlie9

MOTD was dire last night, but it does need a new format and Alan Shearer is pants. Always thought a more fan orientated perspective could work.... but needs some creative work.
Lots of kids and older people love MOTD as their only way to enjoy football so it is needed as a public service on BBC but maybe us purists on SBT don't favour the bland format. Don't want ITV anyway near PL highlights as they EFL coverage is dire too.

chiefdave

Plenty of ways to watch PL highlights as it were last night - which some times I do, can get it done in 10 mins.

But MOTD should not be changed, because it was fucking crap last night.
The danger for MOTD is this will make more people realise you can, legally, get the highlights of Premier League games with commentary within an hour of the games finishing

Seems the PL refused the BBC access to the world feed commentary as there is no contractual obligation to give them access to ti

olderskyblue

They should get the old sky team on it, Phil Thompson et al

Covkid1968#

First time Ive watched it in ages and it’s so much better. It just feels more real.

• Haha
Reactions: SBT

SBT

Just like being at a real match .
First time Ive watched it in ages and it’s so much better. It just feels more real.
When proper football fans watch match highlights with no commentary and just natural crowd noise:

Season 6 Vr GIF by Warner Archive

rob9872

I'm in agreement on Lineker being a twat, but surely anyone who prefers to watch a game without sound can simply mute their TV, I mean I know it's groundbreaking news ...

Sbarcher

I prefer it when Amazon have their games on. You can watch with crowd noise only.

Tommo1993

Seriously, just download the Sky Sports app or go on their channel on YouTube.

Don’t try and fix an unbroken MOTD.

OffenhamSkyBlue

The worse part was no live commentaries on 5Live. Although the live TV coverage of Chelsea v Man U women won't be missed by many, i'm sure

Users who are viewing this thread