Match day thread - ccfc v rugby (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

I’m sure max has scored every game he’s played out of the first team now u23’s & what ever this is tonight

Covstar

Errr so is this like an official cup game which is part of the season or its a friendly tournament in the middle of the season? Very confused.

procdoc

Errr so is this like an official cup game which is part of the season or its a friendly tournament in the middle of the season? Very confused.
This cup has existed for quite a few years now. Most local professional and semi professional clubs compete in it

Exit Stage Left

Am I missing something here? Why are we playing Rugby?

It happens every four years. We (England) have automatic qualification and compete in rugby matches with 19 other nations in a tournament called the Rugby World Cup. The RWC is currently being held in Japan, the last one in 2015 was held in this country. We even won it in 2003 when it was held Australia.........I'm actually a bit surprised this huge sporting event has sailed over your head.

shmmeee

It happens every four years. We (England) have automatic qualification and compete in rugby matches with 19 other nations in a tournament called the Rugby World Cup. The RWC is currently being held in Japan, the last one in 2015 was held in this country. We even won it in 2003 when it was held Australia.........I'm actually a bit surprised this huge sporting event has sailed over your head.

He knows Rugby! Get ‘im Boys!!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Well at least we finally have an explanation why our finishing is so fucking gash.

Was wondering why all our shots were missing the target, but then again if we have been practicing with the wrong posts then it all makes sense.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

squad depth is looking lubbly jubbly

Don't you mean LOVELY JUBBLY !

giphy.gif

Adge

Just as a side note did anyone notice Dylan Parker who was up front for Rugby and scored. Is at Stratford Town on loan to Rugby and had a spell at Walsall last season.
Just wondering if he stood out/had a reasonable game?

Users who are viewing this thread