Match Day Parking at Arena Park (1 Viewer)

acs

Hi. Does anyone know if it's still possible to park in the arena park shopping car park on match days? The arena park website is down at the moment. I know you used to be able to park there if you spent more than £25 at one of the shops but when I was there last season I saw signs for APNR cameras.

chiefdave

Most Tesco's are 2 hours even if you're shopping there so if they've put ANPR in you could be screwed.

Grendel

There's no limit - they've given up trying to police it. The only problem is that sometimes it's a nightmare getting out.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Park next to Pizza Hut. Never been a time limit.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It did when we were in the championship, but not since. If you get there before 2.30pm and the crowd is expected to be under 10,000 you won't have any problems.

Finchy

I noticed that the Tesco car park had stewards checking cars going in for the Donny game.
Anyone know what the situation was then re costs and what it might be for this weekend?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

Which road please?
If you don't mind walking for about 5-10 minutes there are some carpark spaces for the flats on Branstree Drive.
It is private land so no tickets given out.
Coming from Holbrooks Rd Drive along Lythalls lane turn left at the corner shop Compton Rd then first left into Branstree carpark on right at the side of the flats.
Always spaces there.
Too far for some to walk.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Having advised earlier to park by Pizza Hut car park or the service road by the petrol station I have found it a nightmare to park anywhere within that area and Tesco car park any time after about 1.45pm for the last two home games. Is this down to Christmas shoppers ?

Users who are viewing this thread