Match day Experience (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

I think we need to make the stadium ours. Like how arsenal done theirs with pictures of past players around the ground the current players on flags the clock which was kept from the old ground.

Why don't we have past players on the walls of the Ricoh on the outside big posters of them with say the number of appearances they had for the club and goals/clean sheets under their picture. The names of the FA cup final winning team on the edge of the roof running all the way around the ground. Rename the stands, The cov telegraph could be The Jimmy Hill stand with the seats making his picture like Preston have on one of their stands. Id also say remove the top few rows (for the start of next season) push everyone closer together closer to the pitch then open up the space behind the goal and put ticket prices very cheap in that area something like £8 adult £3 child £5 concession not going to make a loss as noone sits their at the min.

Think this would improve match day experience improve the atmosphere and make the Ricoh ours

TheHellion

I agree about the music. It's all very generic these days, and we're playing a song that plenty of other teams use. It doesn't feel unique. There are a couple of decent Sky Blues songs out there that could be used to really make us feel unique and to help with the whole making the stadium feel like ours thing.

Skybluestu82

Instead of the boring chelsea dagger...
why don't they play these song like they use to at HR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osv2-V4FAUk&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asn09LMdOtM&feature=relmfu

PUSB

Much better than Chelsea dagger. I always remember the second one being a bit repetitive so the first style would be my choice to bring back.

Love the commentary half way through as well, something i think should be part of any song played at the ground, having the greatest moments in ccfc's history (houchens header etc) played over the dulled down main song would work really well. Very similar to the 'it's coming home' England anthem.

Would be alot more inspiring!

fernandopartridge

I always think that Shoot Speed Kill Light by Primal Scream would sound quite good. Better than any of the guff mentioned in this thread anyway.

SBS

There was a massive poster of Sammy Clingan on the club shop when I was last there, a fitting tribute to our terrible season and overweight/over paid squad!

In all seriousness though, I'm quite surprised the club don't actively involved fans in improving the match day experience. We're the paying customer and this sort of thread appears every week. I don't know what I find more irritating, Chelsea Dagger or that lizard JD!

dadgad

Spot on....but remember our great owners Sisu think we're a "brand" FFS.
We're still reeling from "text a sub" bile so "chelski Dagger" is just a million miles away from the heartbeat of what a club and community is about.
Our owners have been truly dreadful for this city.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

WestEndAgro

How many of us have flags ? I have numerous large CCFC flags, but never take them anymore, perhaps we should start to fill an area with these to make it more like home, at the very least it would cover large amounts of empty seats, thoughts anyone ?

CovfanDan

How many of us have flags ? I have numerous large CCFC flags, but never take them anymore, perhaps we should start to fill an area with these to make it more like home, at the very least it would cover large amounts of empty seats, thoughts anyone ?

Good idea, lets be honest (and this aint a dig at anyone!) theres enough seats to drape flags over, also the netting over the seats up in the naughty corner.

Does anyone remember a massive flag we had at Highfield Road that got passed over the heads, like Chelseas Pride of London one? Sure it had a big lion courtesy of Peugeot on it?

cloughie

I've got 2 flags.......both say sisu out

MayallMan

WestEndAgro

Good idea, lets be honest (and this aint a dig at anyone!) theres enough seats to drape flags over, also the netting over the seats up in the naughty corner.

Does anyone remember a massive flag we had at Highfield Road that got passed over the heads, like Chelseas Pride of London one? Sure it had a big lion courtesy of Peugeot on it?

Yes I remember that, it didn't seem to be around for very long 6-7 games then it just vanished ? Must be under a bed somewhere .

Users who are viewing this thread