Match Day corporate prices (1 Viewer)

Andy69

As the match day prices have been released,does anybody have any information how much a corporate package will be for a game.Just a meal etc in the lounge area will be what I'm looking for.Thanks.

lordsummerisle

Back off G, you're talking about the Nine Suit Kid!

Due to a typo he ordered his last suit from DFS, was disappointed not to receive the jacket/trousers and waistcoat combo he was expecting.

However he does now have several sofas.

hill83

b3XaOCQ.gif

Andy69

No corporate prices have come out for individual games only for the full season,I presume these will be advertised separately.

mark82

No corporate prices have come out for individual games only for the full season,I presume these will be advertised separately.

I took a gamble when the rumours were gathering pace and booked a corporate package for the game on 28th December. Cost £40+ vat. Suspect they will now be significantly more.

Be interested to see the prices now. What is the season price?

Andy69

They seem to range from £450.00-£800.00 for the full season depending on what room you look at,I will have to phone them to find out.Thanks.

wingy

At anything Under £ 500,they represent real value .

We should all consider this as I think you get a concession on parking ,free Programme ETC.

Almost as though the regular ST's are subsidising them ,added bonus we could all cramp Grendels style.;):)

letsallsingtogether

You have to watch your P's and Q's.
I wouldn't last past half time:(

We should all consider this as I think you get a concession on parking ,free Programme ETC.

Almost as though the regular ST's are subsidising them ,added bonus we could all cramp Grendels style.;):)

wingy

You have to watch your P's and Q's.
I wouldn't last past half time:(

I don't know,Steve survived a fair while in there ,unless you mean indoors or a Box .

Might be worth getting a quote for one for this first game,could be a good group wind down and less hassle than getting regular ?

letsallsingtogether

Yes but Steve never swears! we are trying to turn him.

I don't know,Steve survived a fair while in there ,unless you mean indoors or a Box .

Might be worth getting a quote for one for this first game,could be a good group wind down and less hassle than getting regular ?

Grendel

Perish the thought.

The car park ticket made it pretty good value though.

Users who are viewing this thread