Match Commentary (1 Viewer)

KG7

Terrible.

How are these guys in work? They can barely string a sentence together and their research is appalling.

Makes me want to turn off.

Nick

Administrator
They are probably annoyed they didn't get the Wasps gig today.

They haven't got a clue, keep having to be corrected.

chiefdave

Lineal isn't a sports commentator and Foster has to do pretty much every sport for CWR so is getting spread too thin. The chap at Nuneaton sounded like he might be decent - maybe give him a go.

KG7

Doesn't take long to work out the permutations of whats needed to mathematically end our playoff bid (we know that cos he did it live on air). That's not being spread too thin, that's bad preparation.

Nick

Administrator
The phone in should be good.

Where Linnell just puts his absolute shit across and doesn't let anybody say otherwise.

KG7

Hi Stuart,

How do you think you and Geoff performed today?

Did you prepare enough for the match?

How do you think you coped with the pressure of the big day?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Bring back Rob Gurney!! At least he knew what he was on about and commentated with passion!

Bob Latchford

Has he seen the thread?

The bridge between heaven and earth , didn't seem to pleased with this site today .

RegTheDonk

What did he say

Think he sounded a bit miffed that SBT was suggesting he doesn't' like Jones, and was trying to explain why he had a go at a texter who thought we had taken off "our best player". The general gist was he hasn't got anything against Jones, he's just not seen much of him and hasn't been blown away by what he has seen.

Nice to see even though some idiot told him to eff off, he still reads SBT - or someones tipping him off.

Grendel

When he started droning on about the city of rugby that was it for me.

Nick

Administrator
Think he sounded a bit miffed that SBT was suggesting he doesn't' like Jones, and was trying to explain why he had a go at a texter who thought we had taken off "our best player". The general gist was he hasn't got anything against Jones, he's just not seen much of him and hasn't been blown away by what he has seen.

Nice to see even though some idiot told him to eff off, he still reads SBT - or someones tipping him off.

I think if he listens back, it sounds like he has a bit of beef the way he kept going on about him randomly. Probably innocent, but he managed to turn a conversation onto him a couple of times.

Hobo

Terrible.

How are these guys in work? They can barely string a sentence together and their research is appalling.

Makes me want to turn off.

Sounds like they would fit in well on this forum

Bob Latchford

RegTheDonk

I think if he listens back, it sounds like he has a bit of beef the way he kept going on about him randomly. Probably innocent, but he managed to turn a conversation onto him a couple of times.

I'd agree with that Nick. And for someone who apparently hasn't seen much of Jones, he was quick enough to conclude he wasn't much good. Perhaps he should question TMs decision to sign him in his next interview.

Nick

Administrator
I'd agree with that Nick. And for someone who apparently hasn't seen much of Jones, he was quick enough to conclude he wasn't much good. Perhaps he should question TMs decision to sign him in his next interview.

It wasn't just the fact he said it once, he was very keen to show that opinion but then on the other hand say he had never seen him play any other games.

Users who are viewing this thread