match at Ryton today (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

1st Trialist will be the new Brazilian Striker Trialist who Pressley mentioned in the CT..
2nd Trialist will be the Scottish CB who we have had on trial for a week or so, who Pressley thinks highly of..
3rd, Answers on a postcard please

RoboCCFC90

1-0 to City, Mathieu Manset

RoboCCFC90

From the looks of things we have had quite a few chances and finally made a second count.

2-0 City, Adam Barton with a volley from the edge of the area.

RoboCCFC90

Is he Scottish Nationality or has he come from a Scottish Team??

I think he is Scottish, there was a rumour that he was released by Rangers, I think Pressley see's the lad more as a player for tomorrow then today.

Half Time at Ryton 2-0.

RoboCCFC90

The Scottish lad is young and will go into the Academy if signed.

I don't think your to far wrong Edgy, I swear I saw something about the wee lad joining the development squad if he signed.

RoboCCFC90

I heard he captained Scotland at youth levels?

Never heard that so couldn't say either way, all I heard was he was about 18 and used to play for Rangers and if we sign the lad the idea is to put him into the Development Squad.

Penalty to CCFC Ryan Haynes fouled!!

The trialists in this game (which have been named) A, B and C have been heavily involved in all of our good play.

RoboCCFC90

3-0 Billy Daniels, Penalty converted.

RoboCCFC90

FT 3-0, Manset, Barton and Daniels

Otis

I think he is Scottish, there was a rumour that he was released by Rangers, I think Pressley see's the lad more as a player for tomorrow then today.

Why, who are we playing tomorrow?

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

woody11462

The goals from this game are on the YouTube Chanel. You can see the wide trialist as Barton walks off after scoring but I don't recognise him.

PVA

Great goal from Barton. Has he even featured at all this season? I like him good player.

Also notice Courtney Richards playing for Brighton, released by CCFC in the summer (I think)

@richh87

Great goal from Barton. Has he even featured at all this season? I like him good player.

Also notice Courtney Richards playing for Brighton, released by CCFC in the summer (I think)

I really like Barton's abilities, but think he's a lazy git. Look at the size of him. With those skills he should be Premier League.

Covstar

Gotta love The Manset! :p

[video=youtube;U3FY-FTP5nU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3FY-FTP5nU[/video]

Gint11

We are winning games so I wouldnt change anything but when things turn a bit, would it be worth a game with 3 up front? Manset seems to be ready to step up. Manset, Wilson and Clarke, Champions league in 5 minutes !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread