Mason-Clark (2 Viewers)

skybluericoh

Blackpool game on main event- Clarky boy love his flicks and tricks. Like to see him just running past his man and getting a cross in though

SBbucks

EMC just grabbed an assist

He’s been impressive, great touch and awareness. He’s going to fit in very well, Peterborough’s style is very similar to us. Great pass earlier off the outside of his right foot to split the defence and create another great chance.

SBbucks

He’s been impressive, great touch and awareness. He’s going to fit in very well, Peterborough’s style is very similar to us. Great pass earlier off the outside of his right foot to split the defence and create another great chance.

And I hope Burrows is the other player we’ve got an option on…

Hobo

I am not sure what this 'have an option on' means? We have an option on all players, make a bid or don't make a bid?

Hobo

Usually it would mean we have the option to buy him at £x price in the summer.
I can understand it if it is an agreed deal, but what if other clubs are interested and prepared to offer more?

I can't see the benefit for Peterborough? Either no one wants to buy, Cov alone want to buy or several clubs want to buy.

skybluecam

I can understand it if it is an agreed deal, but what if other clubs are interested and prepared to offer more?

I can't see the benefit for Peterborough? Either no one wants to buy, Cov alone want to buy or several clubs want to buy.
They would be obliged to accept our offer, although I guess the player could choose another club.

It was part of the EMC deal, so the benefit for them was getting that done. We've essentially paid for the option.

Hobo

They would be obliged to accept our offer, although I guess the player could choose another club.

It was part of the EMC deal, so the benefit for them was getting that done. We've essentially paid for the option.

Possibly a trade off for the loan back?

slowpoke

I suspect there might be a player or two going the Posh way.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

2-0.

Wembley will be a good experience for EMC

Yeah you can just see it now, EMC joins the squad late for pre season training after playing at Wembley 🤬

SBbucks

I am not sure what this 'have an option on' means? We have an option on all players, make a bid or don't make a bid?

DMc said he’d given Doug first option on one of their players. I assume all that means is that he’ll advise us if any bids are made and give us the option of matching it or beating it. From what he said on his podcast he clearly likes doing business with us.

Deity

EMC in cruise control tonight …. Lovely weight of pass, composed, strong on the ball, good awareness….. created 2 and put the through ball through for the pen

Hobo

EMC in cruise control tonight …. Lovely weight of pass, composed, strong on the ball, good awareness….. created 2 and put the through ball through for the pen

Remember some fans down graded Palmer's performance v Oxford because it was just League One opposition?

Personally I just think you just have to play wants in front of you.

Users who are viewing this thread