Mason-Clark (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

So is it better for us if pboro get promoted or don't?

I have kinda rooted for then since emc joined but now I'm thinking easier for us to cherry pick them if they stay down? If they go up they may convince players to stay for one more season

TomRad85

I have kinda rooted for then since emc joined but now I'm thinking easier for us to cherry pick them if they stay down? If they go up they may convince players to stay for one more season
If we have an option does that mean a price is already agreed? Not really sure, but there are certainly a couple of Pboro players I'd happily take.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ptr

I’m happy for them to go up because they are normally shit when they do. A slightly better Rotherham that just goes straight back down. I’d love us to sign Burrows but just can’t see it happening when we’ve got two left backs already, unless they cash in on Bidwell before contract expires. Edwards is destined for premier league and only other one I would take is Kyprianou.

Hertsccfc

As much as we’re looking forward to getting him we can’t pin all out hopes on a league one player who has never played at this level.
Yes. Plenty of examples of very good League 1 players who can't really make the step up. Even for us Walsh and Dabo spring to mind. Let’s hope this guy can.

TomRad85

I’m happy for them to go up because they are normally shit when they do. A slightly better Rotherham that just goes straight back down. I’d love us to sign Burrows but just can’t see it happening when we’ve got two left backs already, unless they cash in on Bidwell before contract expires. Edwards is destined for premier league and only other one I would take is Kyprianou.
Snap your hand off for Poku competing with Sakamoto on the right tbh. Price dependent.

napolimp

Surely if you had to pick someone to come up via play-offs, it would be Oxford. They were absolutely shocking against us in the cup.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Less likely to sell their best players if they get promoted.

TomRad85

Basically Dolan, Rudoni and Kyprianou are all signed up. Who's next then?

Saddlebrains

Don’t Blackburn have an option on Dolan’s contract?

They do. But thats not ideal when the player wants to move on.

All that will mean is we or anyone else would have to pay a few hundred K, instead of fuck all. Obviously better for us if they dont activate it, but from what I'm told he wants to move, ourselves and a few others around our level in for him though

Hincha

Can't help but get excited with EMC when I watch P'boro highlights. Think he looks Championship ready.

Head says look at all the players who look great in League 1 and take time to/fail to adjust to the Championship (BT/LK prime examples).

Heart says he's going to do a Whittaker and storm the league next season.

skybluecam

Can't help but get excited with EMC when I watch P'boro highlights. Think he looks Championship ready.

Head says look at all the players who look great in League 1 and take time to/fail to adjust to the Championship (BT/LK prime examples).

Heart says he's going to do a Whittaker and storm the league next season.
Who are BT/LK lmao

Up and coming K-pop group? Or the nickname for a prolific serial killer?

Users who are viewing this thread