Masks (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

ML and TF Masks at Next away game

Give people the template which they can print out at home (like the "WHY" posters)

Everyone put them on in the 35th min.

if the cost is too high, maybe even blank ones to show how faceless CCFC owner is.

In a time of crisis you need a good leader and we havent even seen ours !

not sure it has ever been done before.

shmmeee

I'm always up for wearing masks.

But can someone explain the logic of this? My gut says Tim's ego is big enough that he'd actually get a kick from seeing 2000 of himself.

ccfcway

But can someone explain the logic of this? My gut says Tim's ego is big enough that he'd actually get a kick from seeing 2000 of himself.

Confuse him even more if 2,000 tim fishers are singing "theres only one tim fisher"

Last edited:

ccfcway

Personally I would like to higlight that it should be up to the club to negotiate a short term rental agreement for Ricoh until the build the new ground. Tim should do this, or make it very clear that council / ACL will not entertain a short term deal. The council seem to be able to negotiate a game by game deal with everyone else, so surely they will a season by season deal with CCFC ?

We could hold up A4 "Send To Coventry" as a messgae to get them back round the table !

Maybe an Ann Lucas one the week after !

shmmeee

Personally I would like to higlighth that it should be up to the club to negoatiate a short term rental agreement for Ricoh until the build the new ground. Tim should do this, or make it very clear that council / ACL will not entertain a short term deal. The council seem to be able to negotiate a game by game deal with everyone else, so surely they will a season by season deal with CCFC ?

We could hold up A4 "Send To Coventry" as a messgae to get them back round the table !

Just had a horrible mental image of half the crowd as Fisher and half as Lucas, then some horrible makeout session ensuing.

Someone pass the mental bleach.

letsallsingtogether

I don't need a mask but I do have a lion one.

Oh and a grim reaper that should suffice for Tim.

Personally I would like to higlight that it should be up to the club to negotiate a short term rental agreement for Ricoh until the build the new ground. Tim should do this, or make it very clear that council / ACL will not entertain a short term deal. The council seem to be able to negotiate a game by game deal with everyone else, so surely they will a season by season deal with CCFC ?

Noggin

1/3rd-1 of the crowd with Tim fisher masks with Vampire Teeth.
1/3rd-1 of the crowd Darth Vader to represent Seppala
1/3rd-1 of the crowd with Mark Labovich masks with Devil horns.
3 people in Ann Lucas Masks.

wingy

Lets not forget Greg Clark.

The most democratic approach would be to download the villain of your choice ,a scientific method of measuring true fan feeling IMO,whatever your views around Balance etc.

Noggin

Lets not forget Greg Clark.

The most democratic approach would be to download the villain of your choice ,a scientific method of measuring true fan feeling IMO,whatever your views around Balance etc.

Good call, I was just being cheeky with my 3 ann Lucas anyway

Noggin

It's actually a very cool protest idea but ideally you'd leave it a bit longer than next away game and for someone to find suitable pictures of each person for use and prepare them, won't get enough people doing if if they are expected to do it all themselves.

Grendel

I can see this one working. Can't work to quick though as we don't want the ladies match moved back to Bedworth as everyone seems really into that now.

H

Huckerby

I like this idea. Maybe the Crewe game or something. I also like the idea of having one from each side, despite my views being more on one side. Between them they have to sort it out.

Happy to help with printouts or donations if this takes off

MichaelCCFC

I'd say Crewe to give enough time to plan and needs a slogan/media message for it to have impact. Would also need to supply lots because most people don't come on this site (only a handful of ppl printed their own WHY signs for Notts County). Anyone able to find out how much it would cost to produce?

letsallsingtogether

I'm sure some of us could produce some for free from work,
I could do some courtesy of incester always makes me feel better thinking they are backing us
I'd say Crewe to give enough time to plan and needs a slogan/media message for it to have impact. Would also need to supply lots because most people don't come on this site (only a handful of ppl printed their own WHY signs for Notts County). Anyone able to find out how much it would cost to produce?

skybluefred

Are you sure that CCFC fans would be prepared to stay looking like Fisher or Labovich
for a whole 90 mins.? How many will go with a question mark mask--for Seppala.?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I reckon Jimmy Hill masks would be better. It would be like saying, "We want our old club back!"

Print out, cut out, paste to some thin cardboard (cornflake box type?) make to small holes at each side and thread string or elastic so it can be worn easily!

wingy

has'nt there been something done like this done through Club or CT at the RICOH ,was It Mcsheffreys face??

MichaelCCFC

ML and TF Masks at Next away game

Give people the template which they can print out at home (like the "WHY" posters)

Everyone put them on in the 35th min.

if the cost is too high, maybe even blank ones to show how faceless CCFC owner is.

In a time of crisis you need a good leader and we havent even seen ours !

not sure it has ever been done before.

To give this a theme how about - 'Make the call' which means as fans we all want ccfc back at the ricoh but this is also now affecting the team too - Callum Wilson has made his view clear and someone as considered as Clive Eakin says the team is being adversely affected by being in Northampton. So in the interests of the team and fans we have to get back to the Ricoh. There is an offer on the table that would be financially beneficial for CCFC so let's get back to the Ricoh on the rental deal and then sort things out from there. All it takes is one phone call for the deal to go ahead. So we can have signs which say 'make the call', everyone can wave their mobiles and people who want masks can bring their own with whoever's face they want on it - might be somewhere local that could do them and there's loads online eg https://www.cheap-flyer-printer.com/shop/products.php?product=Create-your-Own-Face-Mask

dongonzalos

Why not have anyone wearing whichever mask they feel fit. In terms of who they feel is the main instigator of our current situation.

Florence1898

Better off putting a bounty on a photograph of Seppala, then we can all where a mask of the faceless woman and post it everywhere. So far it has proved impossible to obtain a photo of her or Dermot Coleman who perhaps pulls the strings as much as Seppala

H

Huckerby

I find it absolutely astonishing that noone has a photo of this woman...

H

Huckerby

I think the only way this is possible is if it isn't her real name

dongonzalos

I think the only way this is possible is if it isn't her real name

It's her real name well Seppala-Florence now.

It maybe that due to the nature of her aggressive business stance that any photos of her have been removed in order to protect her. Only a complete guess. As it is very rare for rich people who have also married into rich families and run large multinational companies not to have some photographic footprint.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Dal

Why use masks !!

Why not all the sky blue fans turn there back towards the pitch in the 35th minute and hold aloft the "Why" placard message in reverse and in view off all in the stadium.

Just a suggestion!!!

jimmyhillsfanclub

How about a cow mask with a large £ sign on it....

....Fans treated as cash cows.... a visual spectacle, it would make a great statement & one that would garner support from other clubs with shitty/dodgy owners...

Hobo

How about a cow mask with a large £ sign on it....

....Fans treated as cash cows.... a visual spectacle, it would make a great statement & one that would garner support from other clubs with shitty/dodgy owners...

Can't we just slap a £ sign on Joys arse?

Hobo

A mixture of Fisher, Labovitch and Andy Thorne masks. Other essential prop white sticks.....blind leading the blind!

Users who are viewing this thread