Masks šŸ˜· (1 Viewer)

Frank Sidebottom

It is now the law that supporters wear a face mask within all indoor areas of the stadium ā€“ this includes concourses.

Fans are allowed to remove their face mask when eating or drinking.

Under 11s are exempt from wearing face masks.

So basically unless you're holding food or drink wear a mask.... not really the end of the world.
Ā 

slowpoke

A pain but has to be done Iā€™m afraid or the chances of reduced crowds or behind closed doors will increase. As said above use a scarf.
Ā 

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Really small price to pay, like getting a test done.

Really is. You would have thought after having nearly 18 months without football and having missed out on the chance to see us win the league, people would be more than willing to comply with very basic measures to keep others safe and ensure we donā€™t go behind closed doors again. Itā€™s not to say weā€™re the only nation like it, but this country never fails to surprise me with how selfish and uncooperative a worrying amount of itā€™s populace is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ā 

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Really is. You would have thought after having nearly 18 months without football and having missed out on the chance to see us win the league, people would be more than willing to comply with very basic measures to keep others safe and ensure we donā€™t go behind closed doors again. Itā€™s not to say weā€™re the only nation like it, but this country never fails to surprise me with how selfish and uncooperative a worrying amount of itā€™s populace is

Those people who you call selfish have probably sacrificed two years of their lives.

I don't think it is so much the act, but the acknowledgement that society is regressing again with new measures coming in.
Ā 

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Those people who you call selfish have probably sacrificed two years of their lives.

I don't think it is so much the act, but the acknowledgement that society is regressing again with new measures coming in.

Then they should have learned by now the best way to prevent that happening again is by complying with very basic and non invasive rules

Ā 

Grendel

No one has sacrificed two years of life really just a few restrictions
Ā 

pusbccfc

I've not worn a mask much in the last few months but 80,000 infections today, could be 100k by Saturday, I'm wearing mine in the concourse. It's packed in there each game.
Ā 

Grendel

If everyone was vaccinated this would still be happening.

no it wouldnā€™t - how can you defend anyone who hasnā€™t been vaccinated? We should actually start with this sort of event and not allow entry unless vaccinated
Ā 

Frankly_Mr_Shankly

It is now the law that supporters wear a face mask within all indoor areas of the stadium ā€“ this includes concourses.

Fans are allowed to remove their face mask when eating or drinking.

Under 11s are exempt from wearing face masks.

So basically unless you're holding food or drink wear a mask.... not really the end of the world.
Not the end of world no, but most people in the concourse are eating and drinking so itā€™s not going to happen is it?
Ā 

slowpoke

Didnā€™t go to many St.Andrews games and was always a bit last minute going in but when we reopened for spectators am I right in remembering it was through the turnstile and straight to your seat.
Our concourse now is packed so itā€™s a difficult one to police this is definitely a case for us fans to bite the bullet and comply and keep our grounds open.
Ā 

Grendel

Didnā€™t go to many St.Andrews games and was always a bit last minute going in but when we reopened for spectators am I right in remembering it was through the turnstile and straight to your seat. Didnā€™t go to many St.A games so canā€™t be sure.
Our concourse now is packed so itā€™s a difficult one to police this is definitely a case for us fans to bite the bullet and comply and keep our grounds open.

lol their concourse was crazy like 100 people in a ten man lift
Ā 

pusbccfc

As mentioned on the Stoke attendance thread, the crowd in the home ends will be significantly lower Saturday. In some blocks, half full compared to last match. It shouldn't be as busy.
Ā 

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Didnā€™t go to many St.Andrews games and was always a bit last minute going in but when we reopened for spectators am I right in remembering it was through the turnstile and straight to your seat.

Am I going mental? I donā€™t remember us ever reopening up for spectators?

Ā 

Frankly_Mr_Shankly

And does the Sports Bar count as inside the stadium? many people in there before and after game, half time too.

itā€™s a bit vague what theyā€™ve said isnā€™t it. Iā€™ve no problem wearing a mask, but like someone has said, will be difficult to enforce.
Ā 

Grendel

Cant be bothered with seeing the self righteous shit from that bellend.

The bottom kind is restrictions will get introduced due to 10% of the population taking an ā€œIā€™m alright Jackā€ attitude - I donā€™t think masks are that helpful but not exactly a big deal and non vaccinated people need to take accountability for their behaviour
Ā 

Brighton Sky Blue

No one has sacrificed two years of life really just a few restrictions

I do think that is a pretty blasƩ comment regarding the first half of this year along with what was enforced from March to July last year. Though yes by comparison to those days wearing a mask in the concourse is nowhere near as severe.
Ā 

Grendel

I do think that is a pretty blasƩ comment regarding the first half of this year along with what was enforced from March to July last year. Though yes by comparison to those days wearing a mask in the concourse is nowhere near as severe.

Itā€™s also a fragment of normal lifespan and hardly a sacrifice when you look at historical perspectives
Ā 

Users who are viewing this thread